Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Also, not sure if anyone still remembers this, and might be showing off my impressive history of lurking, but does anyone remember The Beast of 76th Street? That was so good and when the author disappeared, part of my heart disappeared with them 🙍👐

3 Likes

The WIP that made me fall in love with CoG games

Komo-chan q.q

4 Likes

Its hard to tell what’s dead sometimes and what is just taking a while to update, but: SoS: The Mortal Coil, Elementals, and For Peace We Die are three I miss :worried:

5 Likes

For Peace We Die was an awesome WiP. It is sad to see it gone.

2 Likes

For Peace We Die is still active. The author just hasn’t been around in a while.

1 Like

What about the where your parents and uncle are famous spaceship travelers who fight or ceatures from other planets. And they have a secert box tbat the bsd guys can’t get their hands on other wise everyone im trouble because that box holds secerts. And later on the bad guys hijack your parents and uncle spaceship, you crash in the and your uncle and dad die and your my dies trying protect you from the bad guys. And than your trap int he moutains and you have to surive. Till other space traveler finds you from the distree call you sent out. Then he takes you to the headquaters were your parents and uncle work from and other spaceship travelers who fight creatures work and he enrolls you into school so you can learn how to be ljke your parents if you want or you can escape the school and do your own thing.

Sorry idk the game name and idk if i explained good lol, oh boy😅

2 Likes

That’s journey of the vanguard I think.

4 Likes

@Lizzy @SwankyPants Thank you for remembering my WIP! :blush: The thread has been locked, but I haven’t stopped working on it. I’m in my final year of college and humbly ask for your patience. :grin:

17 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that! Yay! :tada: and good luck with school! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes, that was Journey of the Vanguard and that was a good one too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Lizzy @Mxm124 Yes! thank y’all for telling me the name! Man, that was one of my favorite games and it was well writing and different.

I root for ye:

Let me jewel this crown:

There is so much beauty in the visceral. And that cliffhanger…

In which I have never received more glee in playing a prozzie…

9 Likes

Oh man i really miss Song of the Fallen :cry:

6 Likes

Rosebud Prep: I’m a sucker for Battle Royale scenarios.

Life, Tyranny, Revolution & Medieval England: Demo of this was taken down before I could even play it but the idea behind it looked great to me when I saw it, but then again, I’m a sucker for games that lets you play as medieval royalty/nobility as well.

1 Like

I hadn’t ever seen Caralow by Iris, but I really love it! Switch was interesting, but being mistaken as a prince when I’m a girl was a little odd, is he just that feminine looking or am I supposed to look like a boy? O.o When it Rome had a good start I forgot about that one :smiley:

2 Likes

From my understanding, 'twas a combination of androgyny and magic, and the prince is as pretty as I like.
Alas, I can do naught but dream that MC shall someday receive her pony…

[quote=“Lizzy, post:164, topic:8198”]
When it Rome had a good start I forgot about that one :smiley:[/quote]

I only wish it was built in a day.

1 Like

From what I read magic was unable to be used due to the festival or the servant would have been Aden himself?

Plot magic. At first read, before skimming its thread, I was immediately trying to work out the logistics as well, such as issue of the voice, and it seems the author responded to a similar query with

[quote=“Katgirl64, post:196, topic:1321”]
there are plot twists that explain that and I don’t really want to reveal them right now. (I have hinted at them though, so you might be able to guess.) For now let’s just say MC is really good at changing their voice.[/quote]

There is magic protectorate, if I can recall, solely around the castle, which means MC is either unknowingly bypassing with the voice changes, or perhaps even immune altogether.

Pure speculation…

[quote=“Quaintrelle, post:167, topic:8198, full:true”]
Plot magic. At first read, before skimming its thread, I was immediately trying to work out the logistics as well, such as issue of the voice, and it seems the author responded to a similar query with

I see, well I mean its not ALL bad, my fiance turned out to be another girl so I can’t complain there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And a princess, no less, while my pessimistic girl is stuck in limbo admiring an awkward Airel…