Your favorite WIP story of 2023?

Now that it is new year for everyone, I think…

I want to know what was everyone’s favorite WIP or maybe favorite RO of 2023.
I know I haven’t checked out every WIP but I’m always looking for more to try. :grin:

Hopefully the thread won’t be dead…and nobody will have an argument.

(Can be Hearts Choice, Hosted Games, WIP, or just choice of games in general.)

17 Likes

Aura Clash.
It looks most promising.

15 Likes

I liked this one. Not sure if the writer will be coming back to it… but I thought the stone age setting was pretty interesting.

3 Likes

Folksaga I love the MC, one of the best written when it comes to new WIPs.

Fallen Hero: Revelations ofc. Fallen Hero is my favourite released series and I doubt anything could replace it.

Subject Zero the best cyberpunk wip.

Broken Fable OP MC and epic fight scenes.

Twisted Scene I really hope this one isn’t dead. The only wip about singer MC that I like.

A Prophecy Undone Don’t.Be.Dead ;-;

Stagnation There is no forum thread and the wip is quite new but very promising.

16 Likes

Broken Fable.

8 Likes

Unsupervised!

6 Likes

Infamous.

13 Likes

I the Forgotten One

24 Likes

My to-play pile is very large and I spent some of 2023 catching up on previously-released games like A Crown of Sorcery and Steel and All World Pro Wrestling, both of which I enjoyed a lot. But for purely 2023 games my top favourites were:

New WIPs: Fervency, Thicker Than, Specters of the Deep (formerly known as Hour of Need)

Releases: Stars Arisen, Lies Under Ice, Blood Moon, Turncoat Chronicle, Their Majesties’ Pleasure.

19 Likes

I really enjoyed Aura Clash.

6 Likes

I, the forgotten 1 but i really like Blood Moon

8 Likes

2023, honestly had some really good W.I.Ps that im looking forward to, along with titles releases.

We had ZESH, Wayhaven, SoH.

WIPs are Abyssal, Fallen Divine, the next Fallen Hero, Life Gives You Lemons, Vendetta, Infamous, In Your Eyes, Thicker Than, Demon Fireforged, The Thousand of Us, New Era, The Operative, and Heart of a Dungeon.

I have a bunch of others, but some of them only have cool concepts, but not much in the WIP yet.

8 Likes

Blood Moon for released titles, Folksaga for upcoming ones!

Edit: I remember enjoying The Fernweh Saga when I played the demo too, but I haven’t had the time to play the official release.

3 Likes

CoG: Atlantis Academy, Royal Affairs, Stars Arisen

HC: Changeling Charade, Their Majesties’ Pleasure

HG: Blood Moon, Ghost Simulator

WIP: The One Chosen, Unsupervised

11 Likes

Let’s see…

Fallen Hero: Book 2.

Wayhaven book 3.

Arcadie Second Born.

The Golden Rose.

The Fernweh Saga: Book 1.

The Passenger.

Insert Rich Family Name Here.

The Sword of Rhivenia.(Book 1)

The Soul Stone war 2.

Stars Arisen.

A crown of Sorcery and Steel.

Ghost Simulator (Didn’t buy it yet, but I remember playing the WIp and it was good).

Blood Moon.

Midnight Saga. (Ah I made SO many sketches for this for C.C.Hill Lol)

Paranormal Prerapatory school.

Fate of the Storm Gods.

So hm…these are the ones I remember. Though I’m not sure if they all are 2023…but hey, numbers…eww lol

15 Likes

Oh yes, I’m working away. At 50K I’ll update it!

2 Likes

In no particular order, my favorite released games were: I, the Forgotten One, Fallen Hero: Retribution, Fernweh Saga 1, ZESH Part 3

Favorite WIPs: The People’s House, When Life Gives You Lemons

5 Likes

Ouroboros, The Exile, Infamous, Whiskey-four, Merry Crisis, Apartment 502 and A Tale of Crowns.

6 Likes

Fave WIPS this year are: College Tennis, When Life Gives you Lemons, Infamous and One Knight Stand from the forum.

Within your Eyes and Tale of Crowns on itch.

7 Likes

OML tytytytytyty so much for saying Apartment 502. I didn’t know what it was and searched it up…and I love it oml its so good tysm!!!

1 Like