Most anticipated HG WIP?

In your opinion, which WIP are you anticipating the most? I would say The War For The West by @MahatmaDagon . But then also Life of a Mercenary by @Jerieth is quite good as well. What do you think?

30 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure alot of people would say Wayhaven 2 haha Iā€™m one of them.

Ultimata is looking really good with the author giving out details about the new massive rewrite of the game.

And Vendettaā€™s Rise of a Gangster is something else that Iā€™m really looking forward to as well with the new rewrite coming our way soon.

43 Likes

The War for the West is also something Iā€™m really looking forward to, along with A Thousand Miles of Sky by @SirEdmund! :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

K R I O T O P I A
Just kidding.
The War For The West.

13 Likes

meā€¦? all of them :stuck_out_tongue: but if I have to chooseā€¦

its : fallen Hero : retribution and Neon freak ā€¦

cose they are just soooo gooooooood

18 Likes

The Lost Threadā€¦

For me, probably The Last Wizard.

6 Likes

Wayhaven 2
Fallen hero: Retribution
Neon Freak
Vendetta: rise of a gangester
The shadow society
Sos: The mortal coil
And many others that havenā€™t been updated in forever sadly :pensive:

32 Likes

Definitely villian the catalyst by toxic dreams itā€™s very well written

5 Likes

All of them!! But most anticipated? Golden Eagle by @Goshman. Keep replaying it and loving it. Itā€™s closed on temporary hiatus but SO good!

3 Likes

Ohoho? A thread to talk about the games that we anticipate? - Iā€™m in. searches her list Hmmā€¦ Neon Freak, Fallen Hero: Retribution, God of the Red Mountain, A Dogā€™s Life, A Hag Called Fate, A ā€˜Regularā€™ Life in New York, Apex Predators, Atheina: A Story of the Gods, Circus of Noir, The Vampire Regent, ē„žé¾ä¹‹åœŸ Land of the Dragon, Grand Aera Online, Lost Child: Fantasy, The Vampire Courts, Of Gods and Mortals, SoS: The Mortal Coil, Monsters of New Haven High, Y U G E N å¹½ēŽ„, The Wright King, Supernatural in New York, Keeper of the Sun and Moonā€¦ And moreā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I just so happy to talk about them! So excited!

18 Likes

Shepherds of Haven by @rinari
SoS Mortal Coil by @Dae-kalina
Fox of Sunholt by @smod
Warlock City by @Revache
A Mortal Hero by @Oli_C
A Witches curse by @Rosemary_and_sage
Law-Abiding Citizens by @smolpirate
and The Enchanters Misery by @Samuel_H_Young
How could I forget Atheina: A story of the Gods by @Darkner
and The Wight King by @bl00dragon

33 Likes

I can practically say that I second Moon_Blink in half of their choices.
For I am among the ones that would say she is looking forward to book two of the Wayhaven series.
ā€˜Fallen Hero: Retributionā€™ is on my list as well, as is ā€˜Freak: Amidst the Neon Lightsā€™. There is also ā€˜Bright Eyes, Black Bloodā€™ which I am really looking forward to. Not to forget ā€˜The Aegis Projectā€™!
These five are some mighty good titles, in my opinion!

Though my all-time favourite is Guenevere.

That series (for it will be a work of seven books) is what brought me on this site and what I look forward to most of all. I would give the writer the moon to see that series completed and playable.

All of the titles in a neat row with a link:

Guenevere, by Jeantown.
The Wayhaven Chronicles book Two, by Seraphinite.
Bright Eyes, Black Blood, by Leda.
Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights, by Snoe.
Fallen Hero: Retribution, by Malinryden.
The Aegis Project, by Scribblesome.

24 Likes

There are several stories I look forward to that have already been mentioned but I would like to throw Til Death Do Us Part into the ring as well.

9 Likes

I am happy to mention Breach the archangel job by @MichaelMaxwell so thanks

10 Likes

Life of a Mercenary
The War for the West
The Sea Maiden
The Wight King
The Operative: Fires of Revolution
they are just a few the list would be way to long if i put them all here.

5 Likes

@Djone1 I am so flattered right now, this made my day!

As for my most anticipated WIPsā€¦ Well a lot of them have already been said. Iā€™m looking forward to the sequels for both Fallen Hero and the Wayhaven Chronicles.

Iā€™m also extremely exited for Model Citizen: Unmasked by @RenaB and RaTio:The Seraphica by @FoxalypticWorld ! There are others Iā€™m really anticipating too, but those are the ones I can recall off the top of my head.

7 Likes

the lack of Lords of Infinity in this thread shames CoG as a whole
WHERE MY INFINIVERSE BROTHERS AT

15 Likes

oh, and Samurai of Hyuga. We gotta have that

14 Likes

Diaspora has to be my favorite so far

5 Likes
14 Likes