==STORY OUTLINE== | Word count = 640,000+ (Including codes)
Breach: The Archangel Job is the first out of 3 stories told within the same universe of the Breach Series. The first game, The Archangel Job, tells the story of how you, the fresh new member of The Archangels would fight your way up the criminal food chain, against the infamous Chicago Outfit, a criminal organization in control of nearly every single political and authority organization in the city of Chicago.
Play as either a criminal: A vigilante, or a cold-blooded criminal recruited by The Archangel crew. Take down the outfit and take control of Chicago? Or betray The Archangels and turn informant?
Or as an undercover cop: Tasked by the FBI to infiltrate The Archangel crew and gain information. Take down the Archangel crew, and retire? Or maybe betray the FBI and join The Archangels?
You are the master of your fate… But even so, you are at the mercy of chance…
BREACH: The Archangel Job *Nitpicking Encouraged!
-Retired link, do not use… But do so anyways! I ain’t the boss of ya!
The game will consist of a total of 6 chapters, not including prologue and epilogue. I will reply to this topic as much as I can. Here is what I’ve come up with so far in place of schedule…
- Update the public thread to Chapter 2 (Will not be posting the rest of the chapters here) (Done)
- Create a sign up thread for private test. (Phase 2: Chapter 3-4) (Done)
- Create the Phase 2 Private thread with everyone from previous private thread, and people who’ve signed up (Done)
- Work on Chapter 3
- Work on Charlie and Carly’s side story
Flesh out Gregory’s Glorious Goods inventory
- Phase 3 will not have a sign up (Phase 3: Chapter 4-6)
- Create the Phase 3 Private thread with everyone from previous private thread
- Work on Chapter 4
- Work on Chapter 5 (Probably the second most diverse of them all)
- Work on Chapter 6 (Probably the first most diverse of them all)
- Finish all side story
- Work on epilogue (A shitstorm of different endings)
- Release game, live happily ever after… hopefully, plan sequel
WARNING!: This game may contain some amount of mild profanity
ALSO WARNING!: This game will be heavily based on reality, an with it, Randomization
LAST WARNING, I SWEAR!: This game uses a system of luck and dices. If you wish to control the game, turn off the randomization in the settings at the start of the game.
In this game, your experience will solely depend on your luck… like, real life luck. Your skills will help the odds, but you are still at the mercy of the game.
You can play as 3 different character alignment: Criminal, Vigilante, Detective(undercover)
With 4 different starting roles: Getaway Driver, Crowd Control, Weapon Expert, and Engineer
With from there, you will be at the mercy of the world. You will have vast control of your character, vast customization of everything from clothing to weaponry, gender, name, body style, skill sets, and many more.
THIS TOPIC IS CONTINUED FROM THE PREVIOUS DEAD TOPIC OF THE SAME GAME