The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Two months have passed since the bloody showdown with Murphy. Wayhaven has returned to its peaceful routine, and you’ve returned to your less-than-thrilling job as detective. But with your new role as human liaison to The Agency—an organisation that governs the supernatural—things should be far from dull.

Along with the job comes Unit Bravo, the team you are learning to live with on a more permanent basis. And with one of them comes the continuation of feelings that were just beginning to be explored…

But an altogether different presence is rolling into Wayhaven, cloaked in striped tents, blazing lights, and clouds of cotton candy.

The Carnival has arrived. Prepare for the ride.

DEMO: https://dashingdon.com/go/3377

The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two is the next in the series of The Wayhaven Chronicles, a supernatural romance interactive series with a focus on characters, relationships, story, and romance. The main focus will be romance heavy.

As with Book One, this game is not stat-based, but instead is more focused on roleplay with it being choice and story-led. Stats are included, but will have more to do with how scenes play out rather than anything else.

Jump back into the world of Wayhaven and catch up with Unit Bravo and others to see what comes next… :wink:

Hope you guys enjoy the demo so far! I post weekly updates over on my Tumblr, which I will also now begin sharing in this thread too to keep you guys updated on the progress of this game!

If you could keep any spoilers about the demo in spoiler or summary tags, I’d very much appreciate it, as I know there are many people who would rather wait for the full game before knowing what happens :slight_smile:

Patreon: Seraphinite Games is creating interactive fiction | Patreon

945 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s here!!!

55 Likes

Yes… Three chapters to devour!!

25 Likes

it’s so beautiful… I’m gonna cry :sob: dang it, why do I have work today??

32 Likes

Aaaaaahhhh yay! I can’t wait to play this demo 50000 times!!

27 Likes

Before I even open the demo, omg Sera, it’s so PINK I love it

This book’s color scheme is going to be beautiful.

31 Likes

Sera launching the demo today:

Welp, time to play this numerous times.

62 Likes

SSFGGDDD THANK YOU!!!

i have work in less than an hour but what is a job when TWC exists… thank you sera :sob:

8 Likes

OHMYGOD IT'S HERE AGGHHHHHH

excuse me while I play this 100 times

12 Likes

Ms Sera, I LOVE YOU :two_hearts::sob::rainbow::cupid::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::gift_heart:

OKAY BYE EVERYONE IM DYING
tumblr_inline_pa4puhqS201qc5mrj_540

24 Likes

Well goodbye world…Never liked you anyway…
And hello (ab)normal number of replays

28 Likes

Well, people came here fast. :joy:

10 Likes
...you know what, M? That's fair.

50 Likes

I have only read 4 pages and I love it. Also, I am hiding in the bathroom at work just for this :sob:

40 Likes

If I think about it, I have to deal with it, and it’s much easier not to.

[looks down at unfinished homework]

Well, damn, Sera. You coulda told me you’d be calling me out this fine Thursday morning.

32 Likes

@Seraphinite

I noticed there wasn't a choice for preferred drink.

I recognize that it’s a small thing that few would care for, and that it would kind of break the flow of the character creator, but it would be a nice addition.

Either that or perhaps adding it as a choice again, but it would once again break the flow of the tranquil morning scene…hmmm…this is tough.

14 Likes
It’s only been a few pages and I already squealed

Ahhhh, I’ve missed this :two_hearts:

21 Likes

Tina. Ogling. The Firemen.

My life is officially complete, lol.

41 Likes
Goodbye Douglas, I have a new son:

49 Likes

Oh shit! It’s finally here :smiley:
IMG_20180703_215219_776

48 Likes