I am sorry, I 4got abt uuuu

“grateful to family, friends, writers and all the subtle influences that guide us…”

A short interactive fiction that follows the relationship of two newly graduated adults, who find their lives constantly overlapping. After what should have been a meaningless one night stand.

In this new wip, you can assume the point of view of either the male or female mc, who both have their own reasons for wanting to have a one-night stand. Which will also lead to you having different objectives to fulfill depending on who’s pov you decide to read/play through.

As a result this text-game is a bit more linear…

>>you can currently read it on cogdemos or itchio <<

A GLIMPSE OF HOW DIFFERENT I PLAN TO MAKE EACH POV, BUT STILL TRY TO HAVE THEM OVERLAP:

THE MALE POV

THE MALE POV


THE FEMALE POV (part 1)

THE FEMALE POV (part 1)

THE FEMALE POV (part 2)

THE FEMALE POV (part 2)


IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME VIDEO EDITS AND STUFF, DO CHECK OUT MY SOCIALS:

:man_facepalming: patreon :person_walking: instagram :man_walking: substack :woman_walking: tumblr youtube :woman_facepalming:


THERE IS ALSO A PLAYLIST TO LIKE CAPTURE THE THEMES OF THE WIP:

Those are kinda a few themes that the story tries to explore but to listen to the entire playlist, you can currently check it out on youtube or spotify .


A BIT OF BLURB:

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

― Maya Angelou

When I was younger, I didn’t truly agree with this quote but the older I get… The more, the more words seem to ring true.

So before writing the story, I found myself trying to remember the conversations I had with someone in order to tell a story and I couldn’t remember how we had actually started talking or how we lost contact with one another… However what I did remember is that I appreciated their presence in my life, along with a loose train of events that include texts on mxit or bbm or something…

--So those are kinda like the thoughts that were occupying my mind, while writing this. Hopefully, I can manage to connect these vague emotions and loose train of thoughts, in a way that can be read…


That’s the most recent update… Do keep well…


WRITINGS…

[COMPLETED WIP]: IM SINGLE SINCE YOU LEFT :women_s_room:

[AVAILABLE FOR BETA TESTING (+30k words)]: Emperor Decides Heir

MY OTHER WIP(S):
----> NPC Barbarian
----> Art Of Simping Jade Beauties
----> Two hours: My phone is a distraction
----> Short Stories For Boys
-—> City Girl
-—> A Surreall World
----> The King’s Viens
----> Love Gene
----> The Queen’s Pawn
----> Dark Secrets Of The Elites
----> The Side Cheek

AI Disclosure:

No — This project does not contain the output of Generative AI
Yes — This project contains the output of Generative AI

9 Likes