Choice of Games and Hosted Games Recommendations -- Consolidated Thread

The Fernweh Saga. In the romance department, the first game is much like Wayhaven, where it’s about getting to know the ROs a bit, but it feels like there’s more progress than TWC b1. And the romances will move quicker in b2, too. They are all fairly decent to the MC in b1, too, instead of acting like a bunch of asshats.

You can check out The Soul Stone War. Not quite like Wayhaven, but all about the team and found family. The romances don’t drag so much in there, either.

Fallen Hero, if you can take the darkness. It’s not romance-centered, but romance is featured pretty heavily in it, and the romances are awesome. The story isn’t for the faint of heart, however.

The Golden Rose is one that many people love. The single male RO available in b1 is not my cup of tea, but if you like shy, blushing sweet men or grumpy badass women with a heart of gold, you may love it.

Like @AletheiaKnights said, you may want to check out Heart’s Choice. I haven’t really found one I can recommend, but I’m sure others can tell you their favorites.

Another one with promise, if you can take a darker story, is A Mage Reborn. The focus isn’t romance, but it is available and is well-written.

There are a lot of WIPs with demos to play, as well. My favorites are:

The Bureau

Defiled Hearts: Barbarian

The Voice of Silverking (progress on this one is stalled but it will be finished)

Replica: Between Universes (a bit dark, but the LIs are awesome)

When Life Gives You Lemons

Love Verse

Another one without a romance focus, but has a great story, great writing, and romance options that are really interesting and good is I, the Forgotten One.

And one more… Blood Moon.

That should keep you busy for a while. :wink:

17 Likes