Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

@MeltingPenguins @Aleksa100 n o, neither of those.
Found it! And also just found out it was abandoned :frowning:
Fables

2 Likes

Cassandra of Troy ! I loved this story

5 Likes

I can’t say for sure if it’s necessarily “dead”, but one of my personal favourite WIPs was The Burden by the ever lovely Dashing Don.

Other beauties include From Ashes We Rise & Second Chances by Wraith. Unknown if Wraith plans to continue them, but I hope so (even if they don’t come out until years later).

9 Likes

A Drop of Night!!! The best wip ever.

6 Likes

New Haven High, i fallen in Love with that game.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the WIP where you began as a formless spirit and slowly grew in form and power, guiding the humans you came into contact with, being regarded as a god? Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me.

I think it might have been this one?

https://dashingdon.com/play/maxmansung/the-followers/mygame/

6 Likes

That’s exactly it, thank you! Really enjoyed that WIP

For Peace We Die was good and I couldn’t wait to romance Adrian

1 Like

Any news about Tale of Two Cranes?

I loved it and can’t wait to play it, Tale of Two Cranes is not dead. Since the game was one of the CoG contest winners, it will be released on the Choice of Games line, and no I don’t know when.

1 Like

Supra Humanum is one I would like to see completed. @IronRaptor was a great writer and seemed to be a genuinely great person as well.

4 Likes

Alternatively, if you are a fan of romance and don’t mind mature themes, Elyne Knight was making Stray Heirs a while and… whooo boy - it makes me so sad that it won’t be finished.

2 Likes

I am really intrigued to not find anyone standing up for ‘Choice of Broadsides’, I found it very interesting and adventurous, it have all elements of a good interactive novel-game, really wish there whould be a sequel to it.

It’s completed. This thread is for abandoned WiPs.

9 Likes

“Death Reapers Contract”

2 Likes

What was that game called where you join an adventuring party as the healer. You have siblings. I think a brother and you have a mentor who taught you what you know. Maybe? My memories of this game are vague. It might have been genderlocked female as well.
Another that comes to mind is that game where you join this group of monster hunters(?) and I think one of the group members is a robot. There is also a rival group with a dude who talks to ghost. For some reason you and your group are on the run and hide in this place that has a library. :joy: This is really all I remember. It was a fun little gem.

2 Likes

I think the second one is The Beastie Watch (WiP) - Updated 25 September. The link has been taken down, however.

Edit: It’s there after all.

8 Likes

That’s exactly the game I was thinking of! I had so much love for that game :sob:

2 Likes

Here you go :slight_smile: (For anyone that missed the comp link) http://choiceofbox.com/Submission_2016/1315211195/web/mygame/index.html

4 Likes