Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Oh, great, between this and my ever-present theory that you’re secretly trying to take over the world and rule all humanity, @Moreau, now I have even more things to fear for.

And to think! I almost let that theory die. But now there’s vampirism as well? I really can’t let my guard down, can I…?

On topic on dead WiPs, and joking paranoia aside, however, I realized that there’s quite a few more that haven’t been touched in a while that I absolutely adored as well. The four that immediately popped to my mind were, however,

Nest of Snakes by @OrigamiPencil seemed like it had amazing potential, it had a very, very intriguing beginning and I loved the writing-style as well.

The Masked Mirror by @RGH similarly had an interesting premise, and in general I’m usually just a sucker for those sorta fantasy stories.

Don’t Wake Me Up by @Baudelaire_Welch had a really nice sense of humor about it. (Also an intriguing premise but that goes for all the ones I’m listening here so if I keep stating that then I’ll start to sound like a Norwegian Blue.)

For Peace We Die by @TwoSharp was just fantastically written and had a really interesting world to explore.

And, finally, The Chaos State by @Nathan_Faxon was really cool. It was kinda urban fantasy. I love urban fantasy.

12 Likes