Poll: New name for "Monster High"

Hello, forum people. I could use some help renaming my WIP, which I’ve been calling “Monster High”. These titles have been checked for copyright problems; some were suggested by players in the WIP thread, others by offsite testers. For those who haven’t played, the game is about monsters who are staying hidden while attending a human high school.

I believe you can only pick one option per poll, so please reply if you have comments or runner-up favorites. Thanks in advance!
Edited to add: While the poll is down, please reply if you have an opinion. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• A Monster’s Guide to High School
  • High School Monster Manual
  • Cryptid High
  • I Was A Teenage Cryptid
  • Supernatural Studies 101
  • Monsters and Midterms
  • Monsters Among Us
  • Monsters of New Haven High
  • None of these, keep thinking/I have a better suggestion
  • Another suggestion from the WIP thread was the best, let me remind you of it

Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Monsters of New Haven High

@Havenstone, @FairyGodfeather, or whoever’s around, please help. I broke it. :sweat:

I think you have to type something before you list the choices, like a question or description…? I could be wrong.

I think it is a discourse issue. Other polls on the forums are having the same problem.

Thanks for the heads-up. For now, I guess people will have to reply if they like one the best and I’ll add them up later.

I vote for Supernatural Studies 101.

I like the first two because they include the keywords monster and high school. Just being pragmatic.

A Monster’s Guide to High School

They’re the most straightforward, so potential buyers see the title and immediately know what the game’s about.

^I like all of these.

@Sashira I liked Cryptid Classes (alliteration I choose you!) as was suggested in the WIP thread by God_of_Demonz but Cryptid High is also good.

I also like Supernatural Studies (101 optional).

Monsters Among Us reminds me of the Wolf Among Us in a good way.

Monsters of New Haven High too. (Does that mean we’re sticking with New Haven for a town name? Or is that still a work in progress?)

Here’s my rankings

1. High School Monster Manual

2. A Monster’s Guide to High School

3. Supernatural Studies 101

I’ll throw my vote in for Monsters of New Haven High

1. Supernatural Studies 101
  2. Monsters of New Haven High
  3. A Monster’s Guide to High School

I’m almost certain it’s going to stay New Haven, but if I had to change it for some reason, I’d make sure it still sounded good with the title.

Good, I liked that town name to begin with. I think that changes my vote order a bit.

1 Monsters of New Haven High

2 Cryptid Classes/High

3 Monsters Among Us

4 Supernatural Studies 101

I’d suggest contacting @dfabulich or @jasonstevanhill in regards to the forum polls being broken. I think the polls run on a plugin. Not sure.

I like alliterations, so Monsters & Midterms does make me smile.

I suspect most people won’t know what Cryptid means.