Poll: New name for "Monster High"

I didn’t when I first read it in the main forum, but google is awesome for learning new words. I’d hope people would do that before writing off anything with Cryptid in it.

Because Cryptid’s are animals that are suggested but aren’t actually known to exist. Like seeing a bear’s clawmarks on a tree but not actually knowing that bears are real. The term has become synonymous with creatures like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.

Monsters of New Haven High has such a nice ring to it.

Monsters of New Haven High is a nice and catchy title. Supernatural studies 101 is also a catchy one.

I don’t mean to flare my ego but I still like my own suggestion of Binders and Beasts :sweat_smile:. If not then probably Monsters and Midterms, if not that then I’ll agree with @Durxa and go with @God_of_Demonz Cryptid Classes. (Yay for alliteration! :smile: )

Monsters of New Haven High.

Something tells me we might have a winner already :smirk:

Monsters of new Haven high or I was teenage crytid

Supernatural Studies 101 seems like the best title to me. That or Monsters of New Haven High.

A Monster’s Guide to High School :slight_smile:

Monsters of New Haven High is what i vote for :smiley:

One vote for Monsters of New Haven High :+1:

I’m torn between High School Monster Manual, Cryptid High, and Monsters Among Us :weary:
…but if I had to settle for a single vote then I’d go Monsters Among Us.

A Monster’s Guide to High School

I am sticking by Cryptid High because if we get lucky and get a sequel it could be Cryptid College Crosses fingers

I like:

• Cryptid High
  • Monsters Among Us
  • Student Body Count

Despite how telling “Monsters of New Haven High” is, I feel as though the mention of “New Haven” weighs down the title and doesn’t add much meaning for the three syllables it takes up (new players will have no idea where New Haven is - is it meant to be prestigious, average, poor?) Maybe just cutting “New” from “New Haven” might work?

“I Was A Teenage Cryptid” sounds as though the player changed from being a cryptid to an ordinary human after their teenage years and “Supernatural Studies 101” sounds as though the player is a monster investigator instead of a monster itself.

See, I like A Monster’s Guide to High School for the same reason. A sequel could be A Monster’s Guide to College, or A Monster’s Guide to the New York Stock Exchange, etc etc.

Also, there’s a chance folks will be searching keywords monsters and high school so Sashira’s game will be a lot more searchable by folks finding it via non-CoG channels than if she uses more cryptic terms in the title. Just a thought.

How about Supernatural 101?
If not then then I like Monsters and Midterms

Keywords are definitely a concern, but if I include enough of them in my description, the app store should still find it if you search “High School” or “vampire” or the other terms associated with the game.

I really like Monsters and Midterms