Magikiras (Finished) - Beta Testers Needed!

How do i open the door?

If you’re talking about the trapdoor in the warehouse, you can either hack the locks, use your smarts to bypass the lock, call an unarrested Edgar to assist you, blow up the lock with explosives or crack the keypad’s code. Failing that, someone in your team will unlock the door for you but you take a hit to your time remaining.

Been a while since I’ve been here glad to see it’s finished.

And now I’ve set up a simple webpage to post up more announcements and hopefully do some promotions of the game. Hope that helps with the promotion factor.

http://grapefruitsgames.blogspot.com/

When I have Luiz and Karin for my team, if I take the corvette in the first mission but decide to not save the pirates, Ami’s anger over this is talked about in three scenes, even though she isn’t part of your team: The post-op with Captain Altug, talking with Morgan about the op, and you have the option to talk with Ami during the tour with the president.

Thanks. Found and fixed that problem for the beta test version.

You tel her that you’re glad that she’s alive and well and ask her how did the audition go.
Tell

“Can it be trusted? Could just be a prank call,out to send us running around like headless chickens,” he says. Altug nods and she replies, “That is a definite possibility, which is why I’m sending the five of you there only. Split up and don’t draw any attention to yourselves. If nothing happens, consider this is a free vacation. If not, radio me and I’ll get as many people over as fast as I can from bases closer to the city than ours. Better to have a presence there to minimize risks than to be screwed over because we ignored a prank call.”
You forgot a space after the comma in call, out.

You sigh at his words and you ask him about

what will be be paying you.

Hey there. Petty nice game. Just finding some typos here and there.
(Probably just going to keep editing this one post as I go so I don’t fill this pllace with my comments)

1)Morgan’s voice reaches your ears over the radio and you glance down at the bottom corner of your HUD where her face appears. A few, you tell him (This is right after the first mission. I chose to set aside differences with the pirates. It should be her not him)

I’ve been following this game for a long time! Ahhh glad to see it’s ready for beta testing. I’ll message you in a little bit! But first I’m running into a roadblock here…I can’t seem to get past the stage after getting into the tunnel past the trapdoor. I think I’ve tried just about every combo possible, but I keep getting blown up lol. I mention this because I’m not sure if it’s just that I’m doing something wrong, or if there’s a problem with my stats that’s preventing it, or if there’s an issue with the game. Thanks!

Here’s a preview of my cover art, courtesy of @ienkub .

18 Likes

Hi, just wanted to comment on the cover art. It looks awesome. The image feels intimidating and powerful, it suits the atmosphere of the game. Also congratulations on completing the game, I enjoyed it a lot.

On a side note, having your parent plant a control chip in your beloved’s head is wrong on so many levels xD

@Claymore. Yeah that was the intent that I wanted to get and I’m glad that @ienkub managed to pull it off. As for the spoilered bit, yeah, it’s pretty vicious isn’t it?

hey, thanks! yes, i wouldn’t want to go up against one of these :slight_smile:

Alright. First round of beta testing has now been done and I have updated the main link with a fresh copy. Opening the beta to a public beta at this point.

Edit: Anything? Anyone?

5 Likes

Found a minor typo with a female Larry. Jumped out since the rest of the pronouns have been on point. Failed to advance to the desert so can’t check any farther but yeah.

“So…you can’t toss fireballs around?” Balogh asks and Larry shakes
her head again. “Tried to learn the flashy and cool stuff. Can’t get
anything done. Maybe all the pre and posts takes up my magic in order to
happen? I don’t really know but I’m just a regular guy who shoots guns
and stuff.”

Says guy instead of gal or similar.

Wording for this part with the Armadillo trek with Larry is odd as well. I get what it means but the word trolling seems so out of place here.

““What do you want to know exactly?” she asks you lightly and snap her
fingers as she leans against the ravine wall and looks at you. Nothing
happens when she snaps her fingers though; maybe she was just trolling
you? You ask her if she’s really certain that all she can do is just see
visions in puddles and pools and she nods her head. “Pretty sure of
that, otherwise I’d be dancing with you right now,” she says lightly,
causing you to stare at her and you ask her what she means by that.”

I think ‘guy’ just means person rather than man

It’s okay. I’m changing it to something more neutral since my earlier beta testers were confused by it as well.

Ahhh help i can’t romance Samar and one of the Morgan endingsmademe rly rly sad

Samar’s romance is harder to get simply because it’s harder to meet with that character. Talk to Samar in Agartha, rescue Samar in Agartha and instead of hanging out with your team-mates in Chapter6, stay at the base and talk to Samar. That should work out well.

1 Like

Do I nd a certain stat to figure out how to get in touch w him the first time like devices cuz it didn’t work when I had 20 for devices?