Magikiras Discussion and Bug Report

@jcury The Tech floor that I’m talking about is the Department of Applied Sciences. It’s an empty floor that you go to and find a locked door to bypass. Inside, you find a couple of useful one-shot items that can be used to automatically pass a skill check. It’s not necessary to come to this floor.

@SpiritWolf91 The whited out text is at the bottom of the solution but here’s the answer for you anyways: 572943816

1 Like

At the end of the game when Alejandro calls the MC to tell them that their Mom invited them to dinner he says “your non military mom” even though i chose the parents as male and female not to females.kinda confusing. But otherwise didn’t find any other problem with the game so far and it’s really great and i love it so much and will be replaying it again and again to see all possible routes :heart_eyes:

@Moon_Blink Yeah. I’ve got that one already. Removed that second bit so that it won’t be so confusing to people anymore.

So I thought I was pursuing a romance with the waitress, but after the couple’s night thing (for Edgar), she said she was only interested in being friends. Does this always, happen or did I mess up somewhere?

1 Like

I think the only romance options are
Morgan and Larry. I could be wrong though

··· On 3/15/2016 8:54 PM, Wolfspider wrote: > [Zanite] Zanite > March 15 > > So I thought I was pursuing a romance with the waitress, but after the > couple's night thing (for Edgar), she said she was only interested in > being friends. Does this always, happen or did I mess up somewhere? > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > Visit Topic > > or reply to this email to respond > > To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here > . > To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences > >

Samar is a RO, but to unlock it you have to spend time with them. Difficult thing here: the oppertunities to spend time with them needs some effort on your side, like choosing to not go out with your teammates for example to even have the time to contact them. The question also came up while the game was still in testing: here

7 playthroughs. 0 endings. Bloody hell.

Zero endings? Can you be a bit more specific?

Well. Maybe one if you count “you are screwed” as one. lol

Still not helpful. Maybe you can tell me what you did, how you played and I can help.

ill just keep trying since I dunno how to do spoilers on iPhone.

You can also pm me. That way you don’t have to worry about spoiling the game for others.

Honestly, I’m more worried I keep screwing up a Traitor ending. You know, to stick with first RO.

Thanks for the replies both : )

Is there any way to secure the first artifact and not let it be taken? (Like, is there a possibility?) :smiley:
Please and thank you!

Yes it is possible. It is very possible in fact.

1 Like

I just found out like 5 minutes ago. HAHAHA! Thank you for replying though! :smiley:

I’m going to have to admit defeat on the last engine puzzle. Not because I can’t get it, but because I don’t have photographic memory and don’t remember color corresponds to what note.

1 Like

There are hints which help you

··· On 3/17/2016 7:26 PM, Kira Serahs wrote: > > Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat > > March 17 > > I'm going to have to admit defeat on the last engine puzzle. Not > because I can't get it, but because I don't have photographic memory > and don't remember color corresponds to what note. > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > Visit Topic > > or reply to this email to respond > > To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here > . > To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences > >
1 Like

It doesn’t show once you pick the first “note”. Just has the colors but not which note it represents.