Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Not Sea Eternal? (Was it definitely a WIP?)

1 Like

Whatā€™s the WiP where you play as the child of a fisherman who made a deal to sacrifice you to a mermaid, and now the mermaid is after you because he refused to do so?

Is this it?

2 Likes

@Twill8440 Yes it is, thank you.

@Jacic Do you ever plan on coming back to this one?

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was This one

2 Likes

Thank you!! :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Heya @ClaimedMinotaur.
Yep it will be brought back. I had an issue with multiplying WIPā€™s so have been trying to knock them over one or two at a time. At the moment Iā€™m working on Raishall and Dragon Chronicles, but after Raishallā€™s done (itā€™s semi finished, should be done by the end of the year Iā€™m hoping) I plan to pick up either Sea Maiden or Abysmā€™s veil next to start working on and finish. (I really want both of these completed.) Really sorry about the delay on those, totally my fault for not keeping my WIPā€™s under control for a while there. Lesson learned.

5 Likes

Nah, itā€™s cool bro. I fell in love with this game the minute I played it, so I was devastated when you said you had to shelve it. Of course, I understand. Tis a situation I often find myself in.

2 Likes

I have a questionā€¦I played a demo a month agoā€¦Then the game got into my interestsā€¦But I forgot the gameā€™s nameā€¦So here is what happensā€¦You can select where you are from these are some of the options there Japan,China,Korea etcā€¦In the game you get reincarnated into another world of swords and magic with some other people of your old worldā€¦And there is a goddessā€¦She asks you to go to that world because there are some (fallen
or something) gods are disturbing the humansā€¦You can get registered in a guild thereā€¦and when you choose which city you want to goā€¦you get teleported to a wrong cityā€¦Do you guys know the name of this game?

1 Like

This?

1 Like

Hi all! I remember there was this wip about you being the child of a noble or royal. I donā€™t remember if your mother died or not, but in the game your father hated you. Your mother would give you gifts (I think) and she never really visited you. I think there was a scene where you were with someone (not sure if it was a friend or your teacher) and your dad showed up. Thank you in advance!

hey! that sounds kinda like the seven heirs of ophaesia! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was itā€¦Thanks Brother

Hello! i randomly remember this wip that i played a while ago( i think itā€™s not being updated anymore if i remember correctly.) But you basically start in a world that has no sun and you live in darkness, though one day two gods??? put out the challenge that if they fall in love with the people who come they will release the god who was in control of the sun giving back light in the world? i remember there being a riddle near the end of it with there being a creature in the water and the answer was an iceberg. it would be a really old wip at this point since itā€™s been a couple of years. I loved it and even if itā€™s not updated anymore i would relly like to replay it again.:grin: I just rememberd the beginning has you telling a story to a bunch of kids?

Sorry for the late reply, I ended up finding it. posted wrong link, lost the actual link again lol. While searching I actually found one of your stores I read years ago, Abysm's Veil- Continuing the story. (WIP) Last update 11th August

Okay so In the story I think you stumble upon a mermaid and you end up helping her, then thereā€™s this part where your village? Has a party and you bring her to it with her in a tub, the game also had something to do with constellations, at some point you end up going somewhere and meating each constellation.

I found it :grin: Whispers of the Stars (WIP) [On Hiatus] itā€™s a great story!

1 Like
1 Like

THIS IS IT! thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hello! I remember finding a game that was posted on this forum as a work in progress. I donā€™t remember the name but I remember some notable thing:

• the genre was fantasy (dark fantasy if I remember correctly) and romance;
  • you play as a person who is possessed by the evil spirit/monster from different mythos (it was framed as a punishment for something);
  • you can choose by which type of monster you are possessed;
  • your character has different runes inscribed on them to help control the spirit,
  • a big point was your playable character having a handler in the past that was killed by pc in a fit of rage(?);
  • something something quest to protect the heir or an emperor from magical beasts while tracking thought forest (might be wrong on this one);

If anything from here rings the bell please tell me, itā€™s been on my mind but I have exoused all my lines of search.
(Formatted from mobile and English is not my language sorry for mistakes)

Virtueā€™s End! itā€™s no longer on the forums but the author is still active on tumblr :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANKS SO MUCH :hugs:
It was eating my mind for a week :smiley: