Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

This thread is for asking people for help in identifying ChoiceScript games and works-in-progress.

108 Likes

I remember playing a WIP, but I cant remember the name. Maybe someone knows what Iā€™m talking about? Apologies if is the wrong category.
I remember playing as a child of a noble, MC Father calling them sweetpea, and the mother name being Petunia ( Iā€™m not sure). I remember the mother hating MC, and there was a fight between mother and father?

4 Likes

I think this is the one: One Thousand Blooms ā€” Updated August 13

6 Likes

That the one! Thank you!

3 Likes

Uhh hi! Before I begin, I wanna say that English is not my first language so be prepare to see many grammar errors and stuff :grinning: and it my first time creating a topic so I kinda dont know what category my topic should be so I put it in general

Anyway, I have read this one amazing wip last week and forgot to bookmark it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: so now Iā€™m on a hunt to find it so I hope you guys can help me with this.

The wip is about mc running away from their village after been accused to murder someone and met two ROs on the way to the port(?) who(in my playthrough) are Marokai(dont remember his name tbh but it start with letter ā€˜Mā€™) and Sakaroi(? Again not sure sorry) and they save the mc and their mule(?) and pay for their ride.
Also the last chapter is about the siren attacking the boat and there girl helping them.
Thatā€™s all. Thank you!!

P.s Sorry to bother you guys in this fine day :sweat_smile: and also thank you for taking your time to open and read this topic of mine.

11 Likes

The name is ā€œThe soul stone warā€ A really awesome WIP

16 Likes

Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Hi folks, so Iā€™ve played a game a few months back, I think it was a WIP or maybe a demoā€¦ I donā€™t remember clearly. I quite liked it and wanted to look it up again but I canā€™t find it anywhere. It really bugs me that I didnā€™t remember the name or even how Iā€™ve found it in the first place.
I remember that it started in some sort of tomb or something and there was a male and a female character with me and I believe we were plundering the place. I believe the guy was quite religious or something and the woman was more cynicalā€¦ I think I fell in some sort of underground river at some pointā€¦ Then when we were outside we rode on some horses (at least I believe it was horses) and I remember that mine was very stubborn. And thatā€™s sadly all I remember.
Itā€™s a long shot but does someone here know which game Iā€™m talking about? I would be more than a little thankful if I anyone could help me to find the game again.
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, but I think itā€™s ā€œThe Golden Roseā€ :thinking:

7 Likes

Yay, thatā€™s the one! Thank you so much! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this game that I like and just forgot the nameā€¦
You are saved by a girl and find out that you have magic (???) In you and youā€™re also not human at allā€¦
(The girl is a demon by the way)
(And sorry for bad Englishā€¦)

1 Like

Keeper of the Sun and Moon

7 Likes

Try checking it out on Hosted Games catalogue. Itā€™s been published.

1 Like

Law-Abiding Citizens?

1 Like

I recall an old cs game I played about 2 years ago. The player was a noble(?) Of sorts in a fantasy world who ends up getting kidnapped at some point in the game. There was a half-sheep maid(?) as well. And some slime-type character. Iā€™ve searched the steam and iTunes store for it, but no dice.

You mean this WiP?

4 Likes

Which the name i forgot. Can anyone help me rememver what game it is? The first part is that the main character get into an accident, meeting a demon girl and entering a school of paranormal people. Anyone know this?

Do you mean Keeper of the sun and moon?

Keeper

3 Likes

Holy shiz thank you stranger! It is that.

1 Like

Someone showed me a game a few years ago from here and Iā€™ve trying to find it since.

I donā€™t remember much about it, I think it was some sort of fantasy rpg type game. I remember you could train with the guards? Or go hunting in the forest. At some point you could leave town and journey through a desert for a very long time, to get to another town (though during my time of playing it the town wasnā€™t finished).