Best WIPs of 2016

Posted in 2013. Started in 2011. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As you say, but only works that are publicly posted on these forums can get our awards.

2 Likes

Another one to add to my list ~ The beast in the castle @iris ~ it was beautifully written >w<

4 Likes

Im surprised no one mentioned about The Followers by @Maxmansung

you get to play as a fledgling god and slowly grow into an even more powerful god and see how your followers progress!

7 Likes

I actually really enjoyed Draconic Challenges, not sure if it was mentioned yet…

3 Likes

You’re slipping, my darlings, lest we not forget:

and the newly ascended:

4 Likes

Seems we have definitely made a grand thread where people can find all of the latest and greatest, some of these I hadn’t even heard of.

2 Likes

My favorites and most closely followed are probably FAWR, CotG, Monsters, CCH 2, The Winter Child, CiaR, and Monsters Of New Haven High.

I recommend all of them.

6 Likes

try this new piece : The Journey by @lliiraanna : One Last Time (form. The Journey) [fantasy WiP] :grin:

1 Like

Children of the Gods @Rohie

The Beast in the Castle @iris

Dragon Racer @ToxicDreams

5 Likes

I do believe we have adequately covered all of the most promising stories possible and I have only gotten through a few of them so far.

Where’s the wip for peace we die gone? I loved that book along with the journey of the vanguard. Cry out to the authors, please bring them back :cry:.

2 Likes

Umm, it’s still on the forum. Unless you’re talking about when the author’ll continue it. In which case, who knows? Hopefully, it’ll continue someday.

3 Likes

I love that WIP myself and listed in the brought back from the dead thread, @TwoSharp was kind enough to pop in and post the following:

Sp good news, its still in progress :smiley:

5 Likes

Wonder if anyone knows what happened to the Children of the Gods WIP? It’s one of the best I’ve ever read here.

2 Likes

The author was in the middle of a complete re-write, I spoke to her a while back and she told me tht it’s still being finished :~)

5 Likes

Thanks! That’s a relief. I thought that it was discontinued :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to the wip Second Chances?? It was my favorite wip :sweat:
I really liked the premise and the interesting characters

Hey there!
Glad to hear you like the game, makes me really happy!
To answer your questions: It’s still a work in process :slight_smile:

Real life takes like 80% of my time now, and I barely get time to write for From Ashes at the moment…
As it stands, I try to finish FAWR - which is my first priority at the moment - and then I want to finish SC. Not sure if I will even finish either of the two games this year (oh, but I can dream…) but it will happen eventually.

11 Likes

Best games on the forum that are free. These can include WiPs. Provide links!