Best WIPs of 2016

#not enough people are talking about havenstone’s choice of rebels i hate u all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

eventhough not enough people talk bout it here, it doesn’t mean its unlikeable (to be honest i like Choice of rebels too XD just play it several days ago… and im always believe my dear lovely breden is not the traitor til the end :heart_eyes: and we already getting married :grin:

2 Likes

I played Choice of Rebels because of this thread and now I hate you guys because I’m stuck playing chapter 2 on repeat until I get perfect results (spoiler alert: I will never be happy with the result).

I romanced Breden because if he’s not a traitor, he’s at least involved in SOMETHING that is going to blow up in my MC’s face. It’ll be great. :grin:

12 Likes

Quite enough to make me embarrassed that I haven’t pushed another update in the last few weeks. :wink: Don’t need any more attention just now, thx.

7 Likes

Despite Havenstone mentioning that he doesn’t want any more attention, I’d like to join the group saying XoR is a great WiP, because it really is. It manages a nice cast of characters by shifting the focus in a smart way (having them cover the stat weaknesses of your MC), an interesting world and a simple but very effective model in its first chapter, by having your MC choose what to rebel against.

It’s great and much has been said about it. I thought I could add my voice as well.

4 Likes

I had a blast playing The Winter Child by @Mystjerne. :blush:

3 Likes

Ok, here some I like, I don’t know who the authors are though so sorry to the authors.

Second chances (question to author @Wraith is this story still being written?)

Beastie watch

From ashes we rise

Freak admist the neon lights

Caught in a reverie

Winters child (which I hope is still being continued)

6 Likes

Well, this was a pleasant surprise. :blush: I put The Winter Child on hold temporarily so I could focus on schoolwork and some personal issues, and will be coming back around mid November with (hopefully) a new update. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

YES!! thanks for this great news!! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one has mentioned “monsters” by Shawn patrick Reed because that’s a brilliant wip

6 Likes

Ok, finally going to write a bit here as well xD

Thank you all for the mentions, I feel very delighted to hear about your opinions and words! Both, Second Chances and FAWR are going to be continued, don’t worry! Just takes time now with my job and being mostly only able to write on weekends now…

Don’t worry guys, I try to get the update for FAWR done soon x)

9 Likes

Hey guys, does anyone remember the name of that wip which where a girl turned up in the room who apparently had a Dragon as a pet with her, and the Dragon tried to eat that other girl…
(Oh Crag, I’m confusing myself :confused:!)

3 Likes

Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP) by @daydreamsincolor is what you’re thinking of

3 Likes

I’ve gotten some time to read Guenevere @jeantown and I enjoyed it alot >wwww<

4 Likes

Yep, thank you @Lizzy for reminding me.

2 Likes

Happy to help, that was a great game…still curious what species I was in that!

2 Likes

I forgotten the option TBH
EDIT: for peace we die is also a good WIP.

2 Likes

@alice_rox :slight_smile: D’aww, thank you. I think maybe the reason is because I actually started Monsters in 2015.

3 Likes

Well I say anything that has received significant work or updates, in public on these forums of course, counts, regardless of when it was first started.
I mean I nominated XoR, among others, something that was started way back in 2013. :wink:

2 Likes

Handdown Golden Eagle by @Goshman it gold!! It has beautiful writing and give you enough taste where you’re just craving more it quite frustrating!

3 Likes