Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

:eyes: Could it be my mc’s long awaited reunion with Kyo is at hand?

12 Likes

Indeed is it! Hahaha xD

48 Likes

Welcome back (20 char)

2 Likes

Welcome back!! Looking forward to future updates!

2 Likes

Oh cool, welcome back @Ros_e

2 Likes

Its back! You’re back! Woo!

1928cfa220bbdf6e8f9d01b0f408b821

I’ve been lurking on the forums for ages and this has been one of my favorites since it was posted. looking forward to future updates! :hugs:

13 Likes

im beyond glad to see you come back to the forum~ long time not see :grin: cant believe you’re back at the same time as my birthdays :joy:

5 Likes

Woooo YEs you are back! My mc can’t wait to get his sweet revenge :clown_face:

hopefully, we will be able to destroy the empire in the future :man_cook::ghost:

Quick sketch of my happy little MC when he was still with his poor mom

09%20PM

9 Likes

These sketches look so good I’m getting blessed ;-;

1 Like

That means that I can finally see Kyo again :eyes: Honestly I’ve been waiting for the rest of that scene for so long I’M SO HAPPY AAAAAAAA

8 Likes

Welcome back and my most humble apologies, but i found something:

Haruka went from female to male

Edit: and again

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

And… My apologies for finding this

1 Like

I can’t believe I finished the demo T-T Ahh but really, I enjoyed this a lot! I like to learn about folk lore, especially Japan’s own, so it’s cool that I get to do that here! Looking forward to the next update! がんばって!! :grin: (Also, I’m curious, can Haruki change his human appearance to look more like the MC’s age?)

4 Likes

Love it! going to my ‘must buy , take mah money already!’’ List ! :grin:

I am glad see you are back we miss you

I forgot to ask (was spazzing) about the romance . The sketch are beautiful , but doesn’t tell me much . Is this story orientation locked? meaning , can my female character fall in love with another female Kitsune?

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome back guys >w< expect an update soooon~ now onwards to reply some questions >w<

If you have anything to ask, dun be shy.

Yes! xD definitely! Orientations are not locked >w< fall in love with anyone but be careful, I’m not sure how they will feel if you play around too much D:

Also, thank you for everyone who’s been spotting the mistakes >w< it is greatly appreciated

16 Likes

Thank you! Good to know…and I don’t play around…so no worrie! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome back, @Ros_e! The prodigal daughter returns? XD

1 Like