Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

I was being sarcastic on that one :expressionless:

3 Likes

I honestly thought you misspelled claws.

1 Like

how is yugen doing boss

1 Like

Drew a quick sketch of the scene when my young MC met the Mikoshi Nyudo (although I have no idea what it looks like :stuck_out_tongue: )

36 Likes

Ahhhh this is really nice! I am beyond estastic when I saw this TwT so glad that you like the story

4 Likes

haha thx, I really enjoyed your story XD

I love how the mc is all like “seriously,that’s it?”

3 Likes

Ahh! I Love it! I can’t wait for new updates^^

4 Likes

how is yugen is doing

2 Likes

I really enjoyed what you have so far! Though I was a bit sad during my playthrough that I had no idea why the options to romance the kitsune were greyed out. :fox_face: After reading through this thread I realize some stat or another must have been too low, so I guess I’ll check through the code to see what I have to do.

Also, I thought I would share a site I’ve found while doing my own research on Japanese folklore that has some nice artwork of youkai. You can find it here: http://yokai.com/.

Looking forward to more interactions with the kitsune!

5 Likes

Can’t do anything with your stats, because you simply aren’t able to raise them enough for the options to be selectable (as I’ve pointed out in my previous posts).

Yup will update the build with the stats fixed and some updates c:

28 Likes

Very interesting story.
Setting is also good.
Even though there are some spelling errors it’s very pleasant to read.
Can’t belive this is actually a side project and even though it is, I hope you continue to work on it.
<3

╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
╱╰━━━╯

3 Likes

good job hope you finish your project

wow some game like bleach manga first volmes :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I loved your art I really hope you continue because this incomplete game would be a great loss for humanity :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Kyou Girl & Haruka S2 :blush:

PS: Sorry my bad english I’m Brazilian

3 Likes

God, I love the art, the characters and the story. I’ve always been interested in greek, japanese and nordic mythology. And this W.I.P really fulfilled my expectations. The story has a twist of light humor in it, which makes the scary parts have a more powerful impact on the story. I love the character customization and that you actually input art in it. The dedication in this work amazes me.

I mean, look at this art!

I don’t know if the author drew it or if they hired someone else, but whoever that did this masterpiece: I am so impressed and I love your art style!
I’ve never seen a W.I.P where the author inputs art of the character, it’s a risky choice because people usually like to bend and imagine their MC the way they want it. But in the end, it worked out. The art was stunning and it made this concept more creative and original.

27 Likes

Warning: The above comment has art spoilers suggest you play the game first before looking at that comment. Oh wait you still have to scroll up.

4 Likes

this must have been the same warning system in the raider of the lost ark…not that i mind. iz good drawing.

3 Likes