WW:U-- DLCs suggestions and feedback thread

You won’t ever give up on that ,eh? :roll_eyes:
Still don’t get what you see in Jun tho, they’re decent as a friend but seem like they would be very boring as a romantic partner.

1 Like

@ParrotWatcher honestly every attempt I’ve made to ponder it has left me cross-eyed and muttering to myself. :upside_down_face: I just can’t structurally fit it into the existing game…plus the fact that they are siblings in the past-life just weirds me out too much. :dizzy_face:

I wouldn’t say Jun would be boring what with their “issues” lol

i dont really see any problem with that, i mean is not like illyan is 30 years older than the mc, just a bit older than sem and the prison thing, is clear in book 2 that she was setup so it can be feasible in a way (that will also make sem ro more fair since for us male straight can have illyan as an alternative to sem xD)

been 5 years since i read the first 2 books, i re read the update of the 2 book to beat clay but it was kinda meh since we cant beat him badly, so i kinda hope in 3 book we can beat his ass and maybe injure him :stuck_out_tongue:.
btw going by some past & future visión seems like book 3 will have some kind of war? if not- that kinda be some good dlc xD

It’s a big difference when the MC is 14 and Illyan is 21 o.O. Also, no, seriously she’s in prison. You’re literally spending the entire plot of 3 trying to save her. She’s got like, two scenes where u see her at the end if you manage it. There’s no room to woo her from that :joy:.

And seriously you got Kess and Shelly! Don’t get greedy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I haven’t decided yet what will happen with Clay; but we’ll see. He’s much more powerful than you as a duelist so remember it’s not athentic if u can beat him by a great margin.

THAT being said…I wonder if there’s enough material for a daydreaming/nighttime dreaming DLC that would allow for some of these less feasible things to still exist as stand-alone scenes the MC can enjoy as an internal fantasy and thusly not effect the cannon storyline. :thinking:. I admit, it could get a little whacky. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

i did think the mc was older but still in book 3 the mc should be older than sem and if i remember sem was around 16/17 already? so we can be around 18/19 in book 3? no huge difference

I dont really like shelly and kess. I like aycura much more than those 2 yet you kinda ruined that with jun xD

as someone who have a lot of mcs follow the path of Kubesh it kinda piss me off that we cant beat him, really hope you atleast consider that path to beat him badly

well about that , i can say if that will be a daydream kind of thing then dont since that will be a waste, i did think more of a prologue thing or something where they fall in love but if u really think thats not feasible dont waste time in a daydreaming xD

Ah, no. Semryu is 16 and the MC is 14 for both 1&2. The MC turns 15 in 3. Sorry, no. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I’m sorry Clay is such a bastard that you want to beat him down but again, the MC is 14/15. Clay is 16/17 and really good.

And I’m sorry you don’t want to fantasize about dating Illyan in the game? Or beating up Clay? I mean, I’m gonna kind of leave it open to what other ppl think, too, because it might be fun to explore these things in smaller pockets, and other ppl might like it, so maybe not a waste.

2 Likes

thats too Young, i did think we were older xD

i did kick boxing when i was younger 17/18 and could beat guys much more older than me.
To be honest i kinda hoped the 2 book to have more consequences like if u are a member of the duel club and have trained Kubesh pretty good be able to be a badass (like when we can kill jun in a fight, that was amazing lol, even if thats a bad ending).
I loved the fights in the tournament too xD

is not like i dont want, is more like i dont really see the point for that since it wont matter in the game, for example, when i buy a dlc in a game is because that add story plot or a way to alter it and in this case it will add nothing at all considering it will be just a dream.
I loved mage child dlc in choice of romance, or the dlcs for the lost heir since it added more dialogues for the ros and scenes etc.
Maybe it will be more interesting for you to add just that, more dialogue or scenes with the ros or some new ros.
Thanks anyway and best of luck for what you choose to add. :wink:

1 Like

I think someone has mentioned at some point before having long continuous DLCs where you can play as a non-human? That would be really really cool, especially if the species you played as weren’t just limited to the countries you came from? Like if you could be Clan/Lushun, etc.

Also having speciality power would be nice ehe

Something small maybe could be an option to turn on viewing stat changes? So you go in after a full playthrough and then maybe your Angel Guide is like ‘Oh you’re an old soul, you’ve seen stuff’ bleh, and you can view what each choice adds to you stat wise/relationship wise.

Something to add more date scenes? I loved the ice viewing scene, but I didn’t like the pressure of choosing between studies and the bf/gf. Would be cool if a scene was just straight cutesy romantic without any impeding immediate doom.

And maybe a glance in the future sort of thing, with a short interactive final epilogue just for cuteness idk

4 Likes

Idk I’d still be curious to see what others think about addding in dreams/fantasy DLC content. Cause, come on, it’s me, I’d make it good even if it doesn’t “count”. :wink:
@ParrotWatcher @idonotlikeusernames thoughts on DLC that let you fantasize about dating ppl who you can’t in the actual game like Jun or Illyan or Ay’cure, or maybe Genoa? And maybe lump into that options to fantasize about beati g up Clay/others?

2 Likes

The trouble is Sem is there, so if my mc has any “wet” dreams I already know who they’d be about. :wink:
Since our mc is quite poor any true wishful, whimsical fantasies he has would most likely be about being wealthy(ier). :thinking: And even there since my mc was reasonably happy and has a decent family even those would be relatively rare.

But I suppose he did have the occasional childish fantasy about being either the hero who saves the realm or the dastardly handsome villain who seeks to seize it.
Don’t know if any of those should warrant a DLC tho.

Aren’t you putting in my prank suggestion that would hit both Sem and Clay at once? :grin:

And Sem was the mother of those siblings in the past life, that’s my headcanon and I’m sticking with it! :persevere: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Honestly, I’m impressed that I lasted this long before mentioning it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, I’m more weirded out by the idea that past lives have such a great influence on people that dating a past life sibling would still count as incest… :sweat_smile: I mean, Jun’s whole storyline is about how past lives should stay in the past, and not dictate the people’s current lives. That said, of course, if it’s not something you can feasibly fit into the game, then it’s not something you can feasibly fit in the game, much as I may want it… :sweat_smile:

I don’t know if my Jun-crushing MC would be happy about getting such a fantasy, or sad that it could only ever be a fantasy… :sweat_smile:

Are there any other boys we could fantasise about, though? :thinking: Clay’s a jerk, and the younger boy (I forget his name) is too young, and we’ve already potentially got Umbrave and Sem as boyfriends… :thinking:

But as @idonotlikeusernames said, a single wishful fantasy probably isn’t really enough for a full DLC… :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t think it would be a single fantasy …more like a fantasy DLC that had that as one option to fantasize about. Like, you’re bored in class one day, do you…
#think about what life would be like if you could have dated Jun/Genoa/Illyan
#imagine what you’d do to Clay if you were on the same level
#wonder what life would be like if you were rich…ECT

You could possibly even build on them throughout the game.and theyd pop up from time to time sort of between scenes

That assumes we won’t ever be on the same level, my mc would refuse to believe that!
Of course if he survives the current Ilyan debacle it won’t really matter anyway, Clay is just a minor jerk from his school days.
Besides if you keep the prank on Sem that involves tricking the trickster and Clay at the same time, then as far as my mc is concerned they’re even. So unless Clay continues it won’t warrant any further thoughts or action.

Anyway that whole prank that would allow my mc to prank both Sem and Clay at the same time is a classic example of the adage if you’re not the strongest be the craftiest. Making Clay perceive Sem as Genoa and vice versa will really mess a bit with the jerk and the look on Sem’s face when faced with a suddenly amorous Clay would be priceless.
Probably needs an enchanted trinket that Clay would reasonably believe to come from Genoa with “Genoa’s” insistence that he wear it as often as possible because it really brings out the shade of his eyes. Trinket wise my mc was thinking of enlisting Kes to help since Jun is too much of a stick in the mud and he obviously cannot ask Sem for this one. :thinking:

1 Like

What about past life dreams? They could even give little bumps to stats or give more lore type of thing.

3 Likes

That would be interesting. Maybe even mix in some more supportive content…I had always wanted to do more with the MCs personality based on their choices, and dreams that seeped into their subconscious based on like, how red or Rheanic or Kubeshian they are might be a neat add.

4 Likes

That sound really cool. Maybe if your red is high enough you could have some dreams of the red school that we get to tell a scary story about in book one.

2 Likes

you dont know how much i enjoyed melting juns brains with my magic lmao (i loved that bad ending, wish we could continue with that ending in 3 book xd)

I think maybe you might just want to wait until i start taking suggestions for Way of the Red one day… XD

2 Likes

What about taking field trips like what you potentially went on in WW2? But geared more towards the Clubs instead of classes in the school. Each Master takes their students out to an event for their respective clubs like Master Arasoi for dueling takes the newest members out to watch some duels and critique their performance, sort of showing the newbs the ropes how dueling is out in the “real world” and what can be accomplished with it. Theater club Master Archer takes them to an opera or a play and same thing as the dueling club challenges them in their thinking and having them enjoy the experience while doing so.

1 Like

I had considered this, as a part of expanding the clubs in general-- I had originally planned to have six clubs to choose from joining, but quickly realized just how insane that was to write and brought it down to the three. :sweat_smile: I’d also only intended for the club interactions to be pretty limited and was genuinely surprised by how much everyone enjoyed them, so I’ve been trying to find ways to sneak them in more here and there in three, but I believe the clubs really need an expansion to do them justice.

3 Likes