Warning: This game may contains scenes of violence/gore and contain strong language. You have been warned.
Here is the demo I spoke of in my S.C.A.R thread. Its just the prologue for now, but once I finish chapter 1 I’ll update the demo for you all. Without further ado, here’s the summary, followed by the demo.
Relations between the Witches, Werewolves, Vampires and Nephilim have been quite strained for the past several centuries. Not yet at all out war, but many disputes and acts of aggression have taken place over the years. However, even during these turbulent times, something unexpected happened. An Alpha Werewolf and a Maiden of the Witches fell in love and became married. Similar to Romeo and Juliet, albeit without the tragic ending since you were born. Born with both the gifts of the wolf and magic, you are essentially the only one of your kind. You lived out your childhood in peace with your parents until one night disaster struck.
Your parents were attacked and killed in a siege on their home. You narrowly escaped death, your parents having defended you with their lives. Placed in the foster care of humans, you have to decide where to go from there. Will you seek out those responsible for your parents deaths and wreak vengeance? Side with one of your bloodlines; witch or wolf and help them to victory in the coming war? Bring both bloodlines together and unite them as one? Or will you seek to end this lifelong feud once and for all and broker true peace for all your kinds?
- Play as Male or Female.
- Straight, Gay, Bi or Asexual
- Wreak Vengeance, choose a side, unite or broker peace.
- Became a possible Alpha of your own pack.
Chapter 1: WIP
To do list:
- OK, fixed all the typos listed that I could find, except for “Its fights against you as it struggles to breathe.” as I couldn’t locate it.
- Added reckless/cautious bar
- Added a new option/scene to the stairs choice, it will add courage/reckless points.
- Had the original descent option changed to give both courage/cautious points.