Wolf Blood: Magic Bloodline [WIP]

“catch us some lunch” you have “catch some us some lunch” good job though it’s amazing.

1 Like

Not sure why it isn’t working for you. What browser are you using? Maybe try clearing your cache, cookies and the like and see if that helps. Sorry, but that is the only place you can access the demo.

Glad you like them. :grin: I take it you’re going to try out the vengeance path?

Thanks for that, I’ll add that the typos to fix.

Yup yup dang you answer fast. I like that. Good luck on your wip I support you all the way!!!

2 Likes

I’m enjoying this already. How powerful can we become with magic? sort of like doctor strange sorcerer supreme levels. Also what can of magic can we use. conjuration,transmutation, Illusion ect

Pretty powerful actually. The extent of which depends on how far you’re willing to go; i.e. if you learn dark magic and corrupt your soul each time you use it.

As for the types of magic you can use. You’ll be able to learn elemental magic, defensive magic, combat magic, healing magic, dark magic, telekinetic magic, among others.

As for conjuration, I’m thinking I could tie that to dark magic and maybe allow you to summon demons and or spirits. For transmutation are you referring to alchemy; changing properties of objects, etc. or being able to alter and change your physical form? Illusion magic is doable, such as pain projection, maybe even invisibility, though the later would be quite taxing on your focus.

I may need a little more practice, but I’m thinking about adding a “Spellbook” tab in the Stats menu. In which the spells you learn will be listed there, a description of their effects, usage level, cost, etc. Spells could be separated by type and proficiency level. Once I figure out how to do that, I’ll give it a shot.

What happens if we corrupt our soul too much (amost 100%)?

That’s the part I’m still trying to decide on. Logically reaching 100% should kill you. You know the Universe/Earth achieving balance by smiting your evil ass lol. That would add some strategy to it, so you won’t reach 100% before endgame and off yourself, so you would use it strategically and pace yourself with it. But I may go another route with that entirely. If your soul gets fully corrupted, how about becoming a demon? Maybe even add some demon only magic/abilities to the mix as well?

As for almost reaching it, nothing much, just that you need to take care not to reach it and pay attention to the corruption cost as opposed to your remaining purity. Since I’m still on the fence of what to actually do when maxed out.

Whether other witches shun your or try to befriend you based on that stat, I’m still deciding on that. Maybe I could even add a RO that is only romance able if you have a certain corruption stat or higher.

5 Likes

Great can’t wait and yes Alchemy like throwing rocks and turning them into throwing knives or mini bombs

1 Like

Is it on dashingdon i could go there manually

I’d prefer the demon one better, but i am not against the death penalty as well.

That would be really interesting! Mostly because it means they’re attracted to corrupted, dark souls. What’s more interesting than that?

1 Like

That sounds rather interesting, though depending on what you turn stuff into, the focus cost would rise. Like throwing knives would be rather low, while mini bombs would probably be like double the knife cost or so. I think I’ll add this. Thanks for the idea. I originally planned for like defensive and utility use. Such as creating barrier walls from the ground, decaying/destroying Hunter weapons, etc. I like the offensive use you suggested.

Unfortunately not, its strictly on here. I haven’t made it public on dashingdon. Have you tried it on your computer instead of your phone?

Wonder if it would be better to enable a choice? For achievements sake at the very least. Such as your body experiences excruciating pain as your soul decays and burns from within. Your blood boils and rots, becoming poison as it courses through your veins. Your skin dies and decays as it falls off your body in chunks, revealing rotting muscle tissue beneath. And so forth.

So you would have an option to just “Let go and die” or “Fight through it till the end.” and if you fight, once you’re nothing but a corrupted, decayed smog of a soul, your rotted mass of tissue an organs laying wastefully beneath you. You would “evolve” and create a new body from the ether or maybe hijack a meat suit or something? All this is just an example. What do you think?

I know right. Kind of like Morrigan from Dragon Age, but crueler. Can’t think of a male equivalent.

1 Like

Fascinating! I love werewolf stuff!

1 Like

Any and every succubi or incubi

1 Like

Now this is awsome how many romances are there I loves werewolf’s

Unfortunately I haven’t gotten that far yet. Though I was thinking about having one flippable character per faction who more than likely will be a RO. There will of course be others but I haven’t decided how many or their personalities as of yet.

When I come up with some I’ll post them here so I can get feedback on them.

I’m a simple man. I see a corruption meter, I’ll try my hardest to fill it up.

10 Likes

Since you will be able to transform parts of your body into wereform will it be possible to keep your wolf ear out or wolf tail out

1 Like

You could use alchemy for all three aka turning a car door into a knight shield and use that to get in close and destroy the enemy armor leaving them exposed as you turn that shield into a short blade and stab them in the heart or turn it into a pistol and hold it against their forehead.

Which cost a lot of focus/energy for rapid magic uses and maybe high to mid finesse to be quick enough to pull that all off with out falling over or messing up in the process

1 Like

While it would be possible, it won’t really be an option. In my game regular humans have no knowledge of the supernatural. If they happened to see you like that it would invite a lot of problems.

Causing widespread panic as the news spread. Dealing with the government trying to abduct you for experimentation if not flat out kill you. People forming mobs to kill you. Putting your foster family in danger. And the list goes on.

That sounds freaking awesome. I get FMA vibes from that kind of usage. I’ll implement options like that for alchemy. Though making firearms would probably require a certain magic stat, since it’s more complicated. But I agree with needing the Finesse stat. Since you’re applying magic in a melee battle as well as using it as you say quickly and consecutively which requires precision, that finesse provides. Thanks for the ideas, I appreciate it. Makes me want to rewatch fma brotherhood.

1 Like

I was wondering can we still use witch magic in wolf :wolf: form?

1 Like