"Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"—Unleash Rage and wield spirit to heal the land and rebuild your fallen pack

R$74 is a huge amount of money, we dont get paid per hour, minimum wage is R$1412 per month. R$74 (at a discount) is a extremely high price.

2 Likes

Error I found “I get her into your none.”

3 Likes

Brasil doesnt “charge a lot”. CoG just does a direct conversion from Dollar to Real, and each dollar here is currently worth around 5,10 Real.

1 Like

I understand I meant that it would be more expensive for the people of Brazil as they tax more heavily i believe. Feel free to correct me if I’m incorrect though as I’m not super knowledgeable on the currency differences between USD and Real. I just know that the prices in relation to video games in Brazil is unfair.

Nah, not the case, the price is high for most media from the USA because CoG is selling the game for 14Dollars, not 14Reais, and 14Dollars here is worth 74Reais, so we end up paying much higher.

1 Like

Send this to support@choiceofgames.com.

Get the game on Steam

10 Likes

Yes, currency conversions out of USD are done differently by different app stores (and aren’t generally in our direct control), so prices may be different on different platforms if you’re not in the US. You’re welcome to buy the game on the platform where it’s cheapest, and then if that’s not the platform where you’d prefer to play, you can write in to support@choiceofgames.com to have it transferred elsewhere. (The one exception is that we can’t transfer purchases from other platforms to Steam, so you’d want to buy the game on Steam if you want to play it there, but it looks like Steam is the lower price in this case anyway.)

6 Likes

This is a hobby it’s not essential for your survival if you can’t afford it then don’t buy it. If you complain about a price for something not essential for survival then I don’t think you should be wasteful of your money. Start growing that money and go back to buy this when you finally in a better situation.

2 Likes

Advice request: after each Garou recruitment, should I do the missions that spawn from that recruitment (e.g., tackling the Fenris after recruiting Nin) or should I do all three recruitments first? Do the side missions expire?

One stupid question in the steam forums there’s is someone with a bug report, I should tell him on those forums to email support and give him the mail?

If it’s the one about being a Glass Walker not properly unlocking one of the spirits, I already forwarded it.

1 Like

Yes, that one, thank you, I’ll tell him/her that the bug is reported ^^.

1 Like

I laughed. Thanks!

Just want confirmation that it’s coming to choice of games as well.

It IS a CoG game. What do you mean by “coming to choice of games”?

I have to say i love the first person narrative change when a certain spirit enters the story.

Its doesn’t happen a lot but when it does, things are going to happen, and he’s funny.

3 Likes

It’s very well done. It’s pretty much impossible to tell the source of the thoughts apart, which I’m pretty sure was the goal.

1 Like

“I literally can’t hear myself think when you do that!”

:joy:

4 Likes

It’s going to be available on all platforms, yes.