Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Hello! I1ve never posted here before hehe
I know this thread has been a bit dead, but I wanted to share some of my most recent fanart of the Bois (and girls)

Mason and my boy Evan

Summary

Morgan with a pixie cut (am I, and i can’t stress this enough, completelly obsessed with this look hahah)

Summary

Ava and my girl Emi <3

Summary

14 Likes

That’s the cutest Mason I ever seen :smile:

1 Like

hahha thanks xD I crave for Mason fluff content

mason with NAIL POLISH! oh damn i never knew i needed that :sob::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hsiajshjs he’s very committed to the Aesthetic™

2 Likes

I have no artistic talent at all so I thought I would use an ingame character from Red Dead Online I made based on my main detective Aveline Elseland. She wears glasses, but takes them off when she smokes (just kind of how I imagined her even though the detective doesnt smoke in TWC it seems). Shes very stoic, genuine and mind based but she is a team player since she knows she needs help with this new world shes been thrust into and UB seems to be working towards the same goal as she is.

She ends up romancing Ava, though she still isn’t sure romantic is something she would call her feelings for her. Yet…

Summary

1 Like

my hand was forced by @Mewsly into making A Thing

36 Likes

So perfect!

tenor

8 Likes

Cutest Felix EVER! Bless you and your talent :grinning:

I’m a little late to the party but aaahhh since the wait for Book Two is almost over, I decided to make some quick fanart :> I took some liberties and drew Nate with my persona :v::herb:

Best Boi

From that time he cut himself SMH SMH

15 Likes

Lol came to post since the wait is almost over to find out we drew the same scene! I didn’t color mine though… maybe later.

27 Likes

I can look at that for hours :heart_eyes: Your art style! :heart:

3 Likes

Omg thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it came out more stiff than I wanted… I struggled hard with the girls pose

1 Like

This is such a wonderful picture :heart_eyes: I love your style and attention to details.

The love triangle artwork is also superb. It is now a canon image for these characters in my head ^^

P.S. Also, there are just so many great artwork pieces in this topic. I have been checking it for over a year, and I should say Wayhaven has a really talanted fan base. :heart:

3 Likes

Stoic and intimidating Detective lady is ready to slay book 2~

31 Likes

That’s one beautiful drawing! Sometimes I wish I had the free-time to learn how to draw like that myself, but since I absolutely don’t, I’ll stick with appreciating the art of those that do have the time :joy:

2 Likes

Thank yoouu! :rofl: just makin use of an old hobby here.

4 Likes

M. Vampiric smirk much.
(Clean shaven ver.) :joy:

17 Likes

badass looking detective there! she looks perfect for headbutting A or M!

1 Like

A be like: “Book 2 is mere hours away? What are you doing lazying about? Get your wallet ready!”

11 Likes