Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Did a bunch more little doodles of my detectives and their respective love interests!

Ada and Mason

Salt and Nate

Joy and Farah

Hector and Adam

17 Likes

I am late to the fanworks scene but I did a thing anyway because I have no self-control. A plotless babble of Nate and my female detective, Surina Langford. welp
https://archiveofourown.org/works/20793419

I’ll tower ocer you and laugh then cry because being so tall and far away from everyone feeds my desire for isloation which is just my way of trying to hide the fact that I am lonely by denying wanting company.

Jk jk but I will tower over you since im tall as trees

here’s a drawing of mason i just did :0 i was supposed to be studying but i miss him so much lol.

31 Likes

Seconds before disaster (sorry for shooting you Adam ;w;)

32 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @xelvmi I am so in love with your art style!!! My goodness!!!

And my sweet baby looks so exhausted!! :sob: it’s perfect!!!

@mango HSHBXBCJJFJXHXHXHHHCHHSHS my god you’re right that is how the scene went dhsjdhjfhfjdd so handsome too eeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

@rose-court thank you!! :pensive::fist::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Let me offer you some Halloween Felix!

pls note the pumpkin beanie has lil fangs

31 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT HIM
THE BOY
THE VERY ONE AHHHHHH GOD SO HANDSOME AND WITH A WONDERFUL SENSE OF STYLE :sob:

4 Likes

… everytime I think I’m done being a thirsty ho

3 Likes

I’m so late to this but that’s so beautiful omg

1 Like

@PrismaticSpace thank you :sob: your art is lovely too! :two_hearts:

Oh- mine? I haven’t drawn anything for Wayhaven;; As tempted as I have been to draw Nate-
:disappointed_relieved::confounded: If it were possible, for some reason, a collab with you sounds so cool. There’s a lot of awesome art here

1 Like

i saw your drawing of your mc and morkai on the TSSW thread! :eyes::ok_hand: and thank you so much for the offer :sob: but i’m too nervous to do collabs that i’ll probably end up ruining it (i also have exams this week) :sweat_smile::confounded: i do hope you find other artist to collab with! :revolving_hearts::grinning:

1 Like

Oh, okay! I understand, I feel the same way. I tried doing one with a friend before, I swear, it looked better before I touched it :upside_down_face: But more importantly, good luck on your exams! I hope it goes well and doesn’t stress you out too much. :grin:

1 Like

thank you so much! :grin::fist:
you’re too kind to me :confounded::two_hearts:

1 Like

The fact that this art has a quote from a Vine me and my friends reference almost every time, makes me love this even more

1 Like

do reaction gifs count as fanwork? lmao regardless, I think @mewsly is gonna feel this on a spiritual level:

i%20love%20felix

3 Likes

I’m the OP and I say it’s fine lol. Specially if it’s for our beautiful baby Felix :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I absolutely feel this on a deep, spiritual level!

2 Likes