Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

After my re read of Book one I decided to use Daz 3D to show off my Detective Ruriko Satou, the day of her promotion but before meeting the others.
Detective Satou

3 Likes

Just a warm up sketch I did of Felix ^^

14 Likes

Not sure if anyone’s still here…
*slinks out of the shadows"
“slides forward offering”
scuttles away

Summary

Just how I imagined Nat might look…

43 Likes

Ahhhhhh!!! Oh my goodness!!! She’s so pretty??!?

b e a u t i f u l

7 Likes

Really? Wow, thanks :smiley: I saw that it had been a while since anyone posted, so I wasn’t sure… anyway I’m glad you like it :smiley:

Edit: I had some time, so I wanted to draw another

Morgan? Maybe?? Idk :sweat_smile:

24 Likes
So M's birthday was yesterday and I TOTALLY didn't forget, I promise

37 Likes

Amazing.

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

I want this tattooed onto my chest.

3 Likes

That is some hardcore dedication…and it’s not even N! :laughing:

4 Likes

My dedication to loving every one of @Mewsly’s art pieces and having everybody know about it outstrips my love for N!!

:heart:

4 Likes

Awww, you guys are all too sweet! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s…it’s so beautiful :sob:

3 Likes

Aaaah M + blushing??? My favorite combo, and such a rare one at that… let us celebrate your birth, F has shouldered this duty alone for too long :sob:

5 Likes
Ava???

Why is her hair down? …is she pining for our detectives…?! :flushed:

22 Likes

I redrew the love triangle from 6 months ago. My style is vastly different it’s crazy lol

35 Likes

Uhh that’s so pretty. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

started on a lineup of my different detectives! it’s been a great exercise in different body types =w=

from left to right-

Liberty Gokhale (:black_heart: Morgan), Salt Wax (:heart: Nat), Joy Sargent (:orange_heart: Farah), Victoria Lockhart (:orange_heart: Felix), Ada Grey (:black_heart: Mason) and Hector Orkins (:blue_heart: Adam).

i got a couple more I need to draw- at the v least my LT detective, and i’m gonna do Ava and Nate runs also. and maybe i’ll do some colour and polish to the lineup (AND MAYBE DRAW MY VERSIONS OF UNIT BRAVO…AAAAA)

11 Likes

I know it’s probably an awkward opinion and that people would think I am crazy just because I talk about this, but it always made me laugh how unrealistic character creators are on the underwear part of the male. Like they never had a single problem sexualizing(in a VERY bad way) any female character but god forbids we suggest that males have a *****.
Anyway lovely fan art, I love Wayhaven! :smiley:

2 Likes