Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

That sounds great! I love that idea!

2 Likes

Yeah with varying opinions depending on the RO and possibly the MCs rapport with them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooooh, this all sounds great! (And thanks for answering my question again!)

1 Like

I know twin flames can be a romance related thing, but does anyone have further information?

2 Likes

Cannonically in WW twin flames revers to a soul-pairing wherein two souls were crafted to love and support each other. (This is typically romantic love; though like all things there are variants) Twin flames WANT to be together and are deeply connected to each other when-in body. All souls (ishim) have one-- however, it is more typical for the twin flame to serve as Spirit Guide for their counterpart than to be born in a body as well because twin flames do not enjoy being separated for long periods when in bodies. (Not to be confused with Angel Guides-- the MCs guardian that they talk to has never been in a body. Usually mediums with speak to both angel and spirit guides but for simplicity s sake I only had the one in WWU) When they are born in separate bodies, it tends to be a very strong and as said romantic pairing.

This is different in WW cannon from a soulmate-- a soulmate is a soul that you’d meet who would be part if your soul circle, a set of ishim that are friends and reincarnate in groups through multiple life times-- often switching up roles, one time mother, child, friend, enemy, partner, ect.

Cannon example: Jun and Ay’cure are a legit twin-flame pairing (this was cannon from day one, fyy-- I had such plans to make a love triangle mess but you all wanted to date SEM lol), while the MC is simply a part of Juns soul circle, a soulmate.

*Keep in mind as well these terms in actual metaphysics are under much debate, I’m merely stating Way Walker cannon

17 Likes

Thanks for the information!

3 Likes

You know it, so i take Sem isn’t actually the mc’s twin flame? :sweat: At the very least we seem to also be a part of Sem’s soul circle though.

3 Likes

As far as the MC with any of the ROs and being twin flames… I’m leaving it open to interpretation . They each have very different view points on it ranging from OMG YES to not even knowing what that even is. (I’m also debating if I want to have Shelly actually recite the statistics on it but then I’d have to write the statistics on it and bleh) But I promise you’ll be pleased with how they flow, at least I hope so. :slight_smile:

And yes, 100% Sem is part of the soul circle. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Reason to have jun rival found. Senpai sem!

Cringes slightly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlEAOpce2Wg

1 Like

b/c Semryu himself had already made the offer for the MC to room with him

What exactly did Sem do to not have a roommate anyways?

Sem’s prank wrath perhaps?

1 Like

Or being one of only a handful of Clan in the entire school. They might either not want to room with him, not assign anyone, or any combination thereof. I can’t remember if it’s specificslly said why.

If the MC rooms with Sem despite being assigned to Jun would the Dean or any teacher have a problem or investigate why? @WayWalkerLeigh

2 Likes

It was prank wrath. He did…things to several roommates after having issues with sleeping patterns. And no, so long as no one complained, no teacher would bother about the room.

4 Likes

Not surprised that it was prank wrath. Will any of the teachers have issues with a significant other being the roommate?

3 Likes

Honestly unless someone complained it’d be unlikely. The MC and Sem are within two years of each other (age rule requirements for roommates) and both agreed to it. Also age of consent in Tar’citadel is 15 as long as within a year of each other (MC turns 15 in WWU3) and Sem is pretty darn upstanding when it comes to consent stuff, as is most WW society in general thanks to the very obvious First Law.

7 Likes

As entertaining as it is to think about teenagers having awkward sex conversations, I hope the age of consent isn’t uh, necessarily something to worry about?? I mean, no judgment, but that’ll be moving pretty fast lol

Actually, that’s an interesting thought. Is the age difference something the MC’s older datemates think about? (I remember Clay’s comment about Sem having to go down 2 grades to find friends). If only in terms of like, being more worldly, since they were living in the big city while the MC was tucked in their remote village.

Also, does the faculty keeps track of the students’ dating lives? That’s terrifying. Imagine having to explain your romantic choices to your teachers, they know why you are late to class and that person is a bad influence on you!

2 Likes

Evil Jun won’t try to cause trouble I’m that arena?

1 Like

Not really. WW (at least in Tar’citadel) tend to be more liberal in these things, because there exist telepaths in the world who can literally read a mind and go, “okay, you were being malicious here,” or “okay you two were just being dumb teenagers.” That being said, consent itself can get a bit complicated, as it’s generally governed by when they call ‘relative maturity laws’, which is this sort of complex thing wherein someone younger than 18 has to prove they have the maturity level to engage in a relationship with anyone older than the 1 year gap.(take for example we have the established concept of OLD SOULS-- if a 15 yr old old soul can prove they have the mind of someone who has been getting it on for centuries, they may be given leeway to have a relationship with someone older, but that is rare.) And if someone older is caught with someone younger than the one year gap then they typical have to submit to a telepath to establish intention/awareness with varying levels of punishment therein depending. ie, if a 20 year old didn’t know they were with a 17 yr old b/c they are just dumb it’s a very different play-out than if you caught a 30 yr old with a 15 yr old or some such awfulness. Or if you had 20 yr old with a 17 year old and knew about it and was only with them because they wanted to break the law or some such Red nonsense. Because intent and impact can both be telepathically and emphatically measured with a more reasonable certainty than in our world, both concepts are taken into account when handling consent laws/punishments. Typically, there wouldn’t be any real action taken unless the age gap were pretty large, ie Genoa and her Tazu romance. if they could actually prove the twin flame and she could prove the maturity, they could actually continue, but it’d be seriously frowned upon– which is why waiting is really what’s encouraged, with the understanding of ‘if it’s real it will still be real later’. So, no the facility is not monitoring the students dating lives-- though you can bet if they noticed someone waaay over the age gap being too ‘friendly’ they’d still intervene. Keep in mind as i said earlier consent in the WW world is a BIG DEAL and it’s taught from very early on wards to not impede upon the freewill of others-- this affects them as a society and while there are of course hiccups and some bending of interpretations, it’s like like the misogynistic societies we are more used to. And when ppl start o bend too much some immortal Avatar usually shows up (or Original or High Mage) and smacks the misogyny right out of society.

**this is also only taking into account when both sides are agreeing that there was consent but the age gap is involved-- in cases of rape, it gets real strict real fast, as said because intent and impact can be directly measured. It’s considered a direct high level violation of the First Law, and can carry some of the heavier penalties in WW world. And again, because of teleptahy, most cases where a telepath can be acquired to mediate are reported.

@lokidemon007-- Evil Jun is trying to take over the world and plotting to murder the MC and Sem, i don’t think they have time to taunt them about their dating lives lol.

5 Likes

Ooh, I wonder who he was in the past-life regression with Jun, our mother, or just a very distant uncle or something? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think it depends on how he relates to the MC in the story.

2 Likes