Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

More than you know…the guilt kinda broke her brain. DX

2 Likes

I just want to say that you’re an amazing and incredibly talented person and I like your art very much.
Have fun and be kind to yourself. :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry if this was answered in one of the earlier posts, but I was wondering if there will be any way to fully overcome the damage that was caused if the MC died. My character suffered in Beleskie but has brought it up to 24. I was wondering if this meant he has almost completely gotten rid of his speech impediment or if he is just able to get what he wants across even with the impediment.

On a slightly related note, I just wanted to say the scene with Kess when seeing the ice sculptures with a character with damaged Beleskie is one of my favorites in the entire series. It made me realy fall in love with Kess.

2 Likes

I love ww:u take on. ‘Failing forwards’

Actually concerning that, what are the repercussions with that when they die and are given the choice to renew their life contract?

I vaguely remember that they can see their past memories but I imagine being betrayed like thst would make the Twin-flame hold a grudge after death, unless they’re very very forgiving.

Also by betray is thst life sacrificing? Or just a general old back stab. And is it possible to destroy a person’s soul in their entirety so thst they never come back?

1 Like

My theory for the Avatar- Miles Reldod/Redold (I forget).

There’s even an in-game joke that he could be an Avatar, his piano skills are so on point.

5 Likes

@Ridaxus-- you will never ‘fully’ overcome it, at least not by the end of WW:U3. However, taking the time to raise it is very wise, as it will give you more options in WW:U3. case in point, all the flaws will have additional ‘win’ scenarios where the MC will still be mostly successful with something if their skill level and their Montage are high enough, though not as spectacular a win than if they had no death flaw to deal with at all.

And thank you. Kess is pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

@NeoHeartless-- not sure who you are referring to with ‘they’-- all of the Children and Aspects or just the Red’s Aspect? And twin-flames don’t hold grudges, that’s for mortals lol. remember once yr on the Far-Side, you view things a bit more like an angel guide. lol However, if yr talking about the Red, he’s not on Far-Side he’s in the Pit, which is a different place. His Aspect betrayed him to Rhean and Rhean was able to trap the Red’s soul in the Pit so it can’t Incarnate like the rest of them. (the story is kinda vague in the myths, and i’m not gonna tell major novel spoilers on here ;p ) As for destroying a soul, it depends on what you mean by ‘destroy’. A soul can go so insane it becomes a wraith and then it’s a very, very nasty ghost that doesn’t go to Far-Side and get reincarnated again-- that, sadly happens a fair amount, maybe a couple every generation or so. But they can also eventually find their way back to Spirit too, so it’s hard gauge. But a soul can’t ‘stop being’ because it’s been harmed too much-- souls that evolve to the point of having nothign left to learn stop incarnating and then either merge with Spirit and are just part of it, or do stints as spirit guides (different from angel guide) for a bit.

3 Likes

The pit sounds reminds me of the cage from supernatural. Which makes me associate red with a kind of lucifer–esq character so now I wonder is he truly evil? And in my search for this answer I know what my next book series will be.

1 Like

Update on my lovely life… XD

4 Likes

I tried to ask aycura Out in book two but She denied me, so I’m wondering if she’ll open up to the mc in the 3rd installment

You can ask her and she might even accept, but she will always go back to Jun.

2 Likes

Thought that might be the case

Hey will we ever find out more about that ghost-girl who won’t cross over?

3 Likes

@lokidemon007 – yes, if you make the correct choices, yes you will. :wink:

7 Likes

So, i’m working on a pretty big update for WW:U1 &2. Keeping in mind i can’t change any major plot points and i’m not changing the dating options as they stand, anyone have any other suggestions/requests for extra content?

10 Likes

Add a scene where we can ride off into the sunset on a white horse with Sem?

1 Like

Any time with Kess will be good time :slight_smile: Though it would be nice to maybe rehearse with her, privately

6 Likes

@WayWalkerLeigh

Perhaps a scene involving dueling practice for those who are on the team?

2 Likes

More events with our RO is something I don’t think anyone would be opposed to, but other than that I’d like to see more balanced stats. There are a few stats in particular that go very underused, like Turin, Desmoulin, and Feator. They seem to have very little utility outside of giving us an alternative way to pass stat checks every now and then. I get that they are obviously less practical than say, Rosin or Kubesh but I still feel it’s a missed opportunity.

Also, I did a playthrough where I chose the way of red recently and it felt very underwhelming. You basically just have to be a dick to everyone whenever possible. I didn’t feel evil, I just felt like an asshole. How about we get some more genuinely evil choices and content?

2 Likes

As @lokidemon007 said some dueling would be a good idea for the ones in the team.
And I would definitely be interested in spending some time with the potential ROs.
Thirdly I think I would like a scene where I can sneak off to a seedy bar in the city with Sem.