Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Out of curiosity can their be an avatar of red? And if so what. Would happen to them?

1 Like

The Red is actually imprisoned in the Pit, so he can’t Incarnate. His Aspect does though, and shes not always…stable.

5 Likes

So again I had a few questions.
The High mages and Red mages are immortal so does that mean they are stuck with the same life contract forever?
Will an exemplary talent always reincarnate as an exemplary talent?
If you are a practicing mage can you chose an affinity to a certain element?

1 Like

Yes, they are, but they’d have written that into their contract (or at least the possibility of becoming one) from the start. Also to clarify, nothing is fully immortal in WW-- Red Mages and High Mages simply have conquered aging and disease due to their connection to the element they’ve merged with. (think in terms of wolverinne or deadpools healing factors). Life Contracts are incredibly fluid and changing things, and while some things are set in stone for a particular lifetime, it can be altered as the person lives it. It’s also ridiculously complex-- almost like a *choicescipt novel to be honest, with every possibility and choice coded in and the person able to choose as they go-- but also everyone else has one and yr changes depending on what other ppl choose in theirs. It’s not a single sheet of paper with a signature on the bottom :wink:

No, not at all. Talents will reincarnate as non-Talents and vice versa, different levels of power, different combinations, ect.

Absolutely. Most mages actually tend to absorb one element more easily than others, and it’s always easier energy wise to convert element energy as little as possible-- so while you do have wind-sympathethic mages casting fireball spells, there’s a lot more energy involved than if they were to cast a whirlwind; same for earth mages making buildings and water mages moving clouds. I’m hoping to have this come up in Energy Empathy class in WW:U3, but at this point i promise nothing. DX

5 Likes

I bet the Incarnation is that one music guy (I can’t remember his name but I think he’s an upperclassman) whose really talented and is probably the Incarnation of the Creative Child.

…Man I need to play the game again to brush up on my WWU knowledge and lore.

2 Likes

Guys. I bet Cael is the incarnation. She didn’t say it couldn’t be a teacher and he seems like the least likely person. Which is exactly who I’d make the incarnation if I wanted to be sneaky about it meaning he may just be the most likely!

5 Likes

Hasn’t evil Jun tried to kill us already? And what do the school admins think of you leaving your room?

Jun has tried to kill you in only some of the timelines, it depends on if u went to the zoo or not with Sem. But as far as the room-- the admins don’t exactly monitor the room situations super hard; if u don’t like yr roommate you can switch with someone if all parties agree, and if you feel unfairly treated then you can report it. But if everyone is happy about the change (trust me Jun was THRILLED you were gone) then no one bats and eye.

2 Likes

How would the school view the MC killing Jun in self defence if you could prove she is now a red follower?

@WayWalkerLeigh I think i let Jun be evil on one playthrough. If i remember correctly, i felt terrible. Jun is my MC’s right hand man. So in response to Jun being able to be completely evil if not befriended i say this, you damn monster. :cry:

1 Like

@lightsavior-- the troubble is proving it. It’d be the MC and Sem’s word for it, and while they might be able to glean what was going on from letting you guys be telepathically read, the issue would then become whoever read yr minds would then be privy to why you confronted Jun in the first place: to find out if Jun were behind Illyan. And Jun wouldn’t have given you or Sem any proof that Jun was actually behind anything-- remember, if you aren’t friends with Jun, you don’t know about the past life stuff. Which then means while you can prove Jun attacked you and you acted in self defense on that portion, whoever reads your mind would know about you and Sem plotting to save Illyan. And THAT is a problem. lol

@Beaterxys-- thats pretty common. People seem to either love or hate poor Jun XD

2 Likes

All this talk of either loving or hating Jun is eerily similar to my own life, especially since my name is Jun.

Luckily I don’t have an evil past life that’s trying to assert control over me… or do I?

Also, you said that the aspect of the red is a she and isn’t always stable. Is there a chance that we encountered the aspect at some point?

2 Likes

Hi Jun! Yeah, strong personalities are always loved or hated. :wink:

Not in Way Walkers Univ, no. The Red’s Aspect is currently only in my Clan Lands novels, that have been sadly sitting on my hard drive collecting dust. XD I hope to eventually get to them so they can be published, but Spirit only knows when >_<

3 Likes

Well when you do get those published I’ll eagerly read them. How well known is the Red Aspect? I imagine if she was openly known as the red aspect then everyone and their grandma would be seeking to capture or kill her.

2 Likes

I have two opinions about Jun. I hate (the I want to kill them hate not the stupid character hate) evil Jun and love friendly Jun

1 Like

The name you use is Neo heartless that says it right there you are the past life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@EmperorHeartless – No, she is not well-known. Very few know she’s even out there. Though most do know the story of how she betrayed her own twin-flame to Rhean to stop the worst of the Great Fall.

6 Likes

So, earlier there was a discussion about Montage and how it woks and I was just wondering about my character. He has Montage - 73, Feator - 57, and everything else bellow 35, so does he just do everything by the seat of his pants and that’s why he succeeds or something?

2 Likes

Not just the seat if his pants, his is a mix of that and the high Feator means he’s managing to recall skills from past lives-- making him very, very well rounded. :wink:

5 Likes

That took guts! Wow!