Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Did you hurt my boi?

1 Like

Funny thing, this whole time I never bothered to look for a wayhaven forum page. Though I really should’ve known there would be one. Just wanna say I love the story and how… realistic it is? Especially the parts where you have to fight people of higher magic level. It makes it either really hard to beat people of higher magic level, or near impossible. Such as the end fight is impossible while beating that bully is hard but not impossible. Overall, after reading a bit of the forums, I’m ready to dive back into waywalker. Though I have to ask what direction you plan on moving the main character to and I also wanna ask (though I doubt it will be answered) is Jun gonna go all “Darth Vader” on us and become evil? Cause he really seems… close to that sometimes

1 Like

Actually wayhaven and way walkers are two different things. :sweat_smile:

But as far as Jun goes, that depends entirely on the choices of the MC. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a typo. Mb.

1 Like

Please explain me how tf do I beat clay and the wight. After countless playthroughs I gave up😅

1 Like

I had to have a reaaly high magic and I had to go with seam to the prison and I had had to pick the fact I had all of the ways down in the first game. The whole seeing the future thing REALLY helps.

3 Likes

By the way, @WayWalkerLeigh I didn’t know if someone has mention this before or I’m the only one who got this but when I play WWU (the first book), during Semryu scene where mc got the weird sensation from him, I go over the stat page and when I return back to the game, the scene change. Like when I first got it it show It’s a feeling of power but then when I opened the stat page and return back to the game it changed to It’s a feeling of familiarity
It might be a bug? I dont know. Just want to point that one.
Anyway I hope you have a wonderful day today and take care of yourself and your baby! :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s not a big it’s the side effect of the *random code. When u open and close it regenerates the text. Since it’s not a stable stat, it’s not a big deal. :blush:

3 Likes

finally caught up on reading the whole thread! it’s been a while lol

I have a theory on what the past life regression segment in WWU:3 will be of, based on the clues that @WayWalkerLeigh has given us

It takes place in the adventurous Nor’wah story where Kubesh frees the enslaved tribe from Prothidian Altar. The MC and Sem are part of the group of talents that attack the tower and free the tribe!

How 'bout that? will you confirm or deny? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and congrats on the baby!! wishing you both the best :tada::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

So I’m getting induced because high blood pressure so currently really bored waiting for meds to work in hospital. :sweat_smile:

But since baby on the way, I’m feeling generous, so yes @cutiali, you have guessed correctly. :wink:

16 Likes

Ohhhh!!! You are about to see your baby!! I hope everything goes perfect and that it doesn’t hurt too much : D

Have plenty of rest and enjoy the new addition to the family <3

3 Likes

o dayum!! good luck! hope you have an easy delivery :grin:
all the best for the future and your new family member!

3 Likes

A long and painful process but you have the best present waiting for you at the end! I hope your little one is everything you wished for :heart:

3 Likes

am I doing fanart uhhh 6 years later? Yes I am! Sem is adorable and probably the sketch will get finished (soon, i have some more comic rough ideas)

I love your game! and good luck on your bundle of joy! c:

15 Likes

Thanks guys! Kid showed up Wednesday night after an emergency C-section. I’m wiped and looking at an 8wks recovery but the kid is sooooooooo cute I’m just mush. :grin:

52 Likes

Congratulations and hope you recover well !

4 Likes

OHHHH MY GOD. LOOK AT THAT LIL FACE.

I love the little head cover your baby is wearing, it’s sooooo cute!!

Congratulations on being an official parent now! : D

3 Likes

Congrats! :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to @WayWalkerLeigh Jr. writing in the near future. :wink:

3 Likes

Her eyes look wise
Congratulations!

1 Like

SO CUTEEE!!! Congrats @WayWalkerLeigh!:heart::heart:

3 Likes