Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Hey y’all what’s happening? It’s been a while since I checked in on this thread.

Not the characters, not as of yet, but there are references to the events in WWU in the second Tazu novel Broken City. (There is also a much more direct reference in the thrid one that directly mentions Illyan, but it’s not published yet. :wink: )

8 Likes

This thread seems active, can somebody please help me. How to get Man behind the Curtains achievement in the second book?

Isn’t that if your date asks you away from the dance? As far as I know, only Sem and Kess (and maybe Umbrave, but I can’t recall proper) have I noticed when you run into the guy.

No, the achievment comment is - discover the true Mastermind behind Illyan’s imprisonment, so I don’t think it was the dead tark’abesh.

Oh that !

Well, I found out who was the mastermind through this method (I’m sure the others have found other ways, unless this is the only one)

1. Help Jun with their dream problems. When facing their evil past self, let them face them, not you, they (my opinion) are more sure of themselves

2. Help Sem with stealing the test results. Choose to actually steal the results (the third option). Afterwards, after Cael is unconscious by Jun, convinced them to ‘interrogate’ him and you learn who is the mastermind (p.s you might enjoy who it is)

Like I said, this is how I found out. If others know of alternatives, I welcome them. In fact, you can even ask the author herself.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try it! And while we’re at it, how to get a duel with Clay?

Antagonise him when confronting Owen (I think also failing to use rational reasoning and empathy also leads to this but I forget) and then accept a duel from him

1 Like

Thank you <3

Which one to choose? As i you can see there isn’t option to let Jun handle it. I always chose the fourth one and it didn’t work.

Oh my bad, I should have elaborated; When I say let Jun handle it, I mean, you have to fail when confronting their evil self (failing the four options). That’s when they step up.

1 Like

That’s bad, I h a t e failing. Is it the only way?

How do you beat Clay? I lose every time. About to just let Owen fend for himself. Messing up my school rep… :sunglasses:

@alessin, as I said, that’s how I got it. Again, I ask others to see if they have other ways or again, ask the author. Sorry on my behalf.

@EarnBoogie, if you have high Rosin or Kubesh, you should be able to beat them. Probably helps if you do duelling as well from the previous game.

Yeah, it was a question into the void, you have nothing to be sorry for, you were great help <3

Can someone tell me how to unlock Dwyn for the win (unlocked the canon character) and dawyn’s not afraid of ghost-story

hi, sorry for not responding sooner, i’ve been down with a cold and pretty much unconscious for the last week and a half DX Anyways, what @MIGSey gave you is the only path to it, as Jun has to see you in mortal danger in order to truly stand up to their past self. Anything else leave that same past self still active. :wink:

@Hani_Fina – Dwyn for the win is unlocked when you choose the Nor’wah homeland, Rhean as you main trait, and, of course, the name Dwyn. Dwyn’s not afraid of no dragon-ghost can be achieved by going with Semryu to see Illyan, ending up in the hallway with her, then choosing the ‘dragon-wraith-smagon-wraith’ choice. it will lead to your inevitable death and revival, but it’s worth it knowing that it’s what Dwyn would have done. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You know the best part of me when I play COGs ? I never pay attention to stats or whatnot and I still somehow get the good stuff. Case in point, I found out the truth, using a premade, on the first try (or second or third, I forget :man_shrugging:t5:). Pure accidental luck :joy:

1 Like

That just means you think like me :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

Alright. So I do what @WayWalkerLeigh said choose Nor’wah, Rhean as a main trait and Dwyn as my mc name but it seem it won’t unlock. Did I do something wrong?

1 Like