Way Walkers: University

ok, so so long as I’m alive everything will be fine, great to hear that!!!

when is the next way walkers book out?

Is it possible to beat the dragon wraith?

No. With a high enough magic stat (Rosin), you can free Ilyan and she can fight it, but you can’t do it yourself.

The MC is a first year student, they may be good but they aren’t up to fighting a dragon wraith alone.

1 Like

Hi is there a way for the MC and Sem not to have to retake the history class in the second game or are the pair always automatically fail that class at the end of the first game?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you always fail and have to retake the class.

Hey does anyone know how to get the achievement for mastering all abilities in way walker university

When you get visions, pick “thoughtful, and a bit curious” or pretty much any choice except terribly frightened.
Then choose attempting to make sense of your visions at your spare time, this will give you +15 Rosin.
Later when you are tested for the academy choose “I am equally good at all of them, and see no reason not to tell them so” and you’d get exemplary talent as your main ability and the achievement

thank u! That really helped 'lots. But Pls just one more question, in the book 2 when your getting a dress for the party do you know anyway to pick the most absolutely stunning dress I keep trying but I always end up being broke

I’m not too sure I think maybe you should go exploring with sem whenever he asks and say no if he ask if he could use llyam case for the history project, maybe!!I haven’t tried it yet

I got that achievement by choosing to go to Kess for help with clothes for the dance, choosing the third option which says “I want something bold and unique”, and then saying yes to the outfit they pick out for you.

1 Like

There are several ways to get it, one way I found was to have more than 40 red and have Jun buy it for you, you can also choose to let Jun buy it for herself instead and get the friendship over fashion achievement.

A little help please, how to get achievement Talent see, Talent do?

I’ve played for 3 or 4 hours now, and I’m really, really confused.
I can’t understand which stats I have to max to do specific things… some are quite easy, like Kubesh for combat or Desmoulein for healing, but for the 5 main abilities? Which Way is the right one for Telepathy, which one for Telekinesis, etc? Are they all connected to Rosic/magic, and no one else?

Reading the descriptions of the Children isn’t helping so much (and maybe I’m just stupid), but is there a plain guide that can make things more clear? (^ ^*)

1 Like

Has anyone else had a problem where, you score a lead role in the play, but then you are never actually in it? I decided to do a Beleskie playthrough, and I nailed the Mystic audition (the Master applauded my audition) and got the part, but then later, I had to decide between watching Umbrave in the tournament or Kess in the show, even though I was supposed to be IN the show with Kess, so I chose Kess, and I got to choose between grabbing a seat in the audience or visiting Kess backstage before grabbing a seat. Did I do something wrong…? I was supposed to be one of the three leading roles… So confused, and sad! I wanted to be star of the play!

Please send bug reports to support@choiceofgames.com.

I wasn’t sure if it was a glitch or if I just did something wrong.

I would also, like the post at 176, if this game serie is planning on getting on Steam at some point as I do not have a phone anymore and pc is my only outlet to play these games. (and can only buy with paypal as of now)

Thanks!

1 Like

Another option for now is to send your receipt to CoG email support@choiceofgames.com to unlock the CoG website version of the game found here:

1 Like

Sorry I only just saw this… WWU will get released on Steam once I finish wwu3. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes