Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Umm, I just notice that I might have picked the wrong description for the default bust size of the female MC. I might have said, that she is “well-endowed”, but she has still a smaller bust than some of the other female characters, so lets just say, that her bust size is average. All in all, the female MC would basically look like this:

(Character: Charlotte Dunois from “Infinite Stratos”)

4 Likes

Finally a book where can I have white hair XD

1 Like

Will the MC be able to have kids at some point?

1 Like

We night due to one of the authors eailer posts she doesn’t have any idea how long it will last possible years

1 Like

Yes, sadly I don’t know yet how many years will pass until the story reaches it’s end. Though it might be actually quite possible for the MC to have children with one of the ROs at some point in the story.

4 Likes

@BrachydiosX

Which of the ROs is best in the sack?

Can you rephrase the question I’ve reread all the info o might be able to answer

1 Like

Which RO is the best in bed?

XD most likely Mia due to her being a succubus

Theoretically, yes. However reality looks still different. Mia is, even despite being a Succubus, the most pure and innocent minded character among all the romance option. She would already blush even at the sole mention of the word “sex” and is completely clueless in this matter or what to do in a relationship in general. Normally, Mia would ask her mother for advice when it comes to relationships, romantic interactions and other more “intimate” matters. However, this doesn’t end well often. Seraphina might be kind and caring in general, but she has still strong “perverted tendecies” and her definition of romantic interactions might be a little bit different of what other people might see as “appropriate”.
Believe me, Mia’s obliviousness on romantic matters and the “advices” of her mother will provide for many hilarious scenes within her romance path.

2 Likes

Awww poor Mia will it be possible to help her with this even if you aren’t in a romance with her

If you don’t romance her, you can still help her a little bit and to some extent with her problems. However, if you really want to help her you have to romance her.

1 Like

Could we help everyone with their sub stories like Maria and her father or only a preset number

You can help everyone with their sub-stories, even if you don’t romance them. Also some of their problems are actually part of the main Storyline.

1 Like

I would say that Chris and Maria would be quite up at the top because of their energetic and playful behaviours. However, the probably most intense experience (especially for the female character) would be with Felicia because of her own personal experience and “lightly unusual” hobbies.

1 Like

What about the Trickster?

Robert would be probably the most experienced one, especially regarding his high age. But little warning, Robert is known for his lightly perverted tendecies.

2 Likes

Not surprising. Still looking forward to meeting him!

1 Like

I imagine the mom to act like this if you go to her house lol (except Mia would be a lot more shy than Ako was)

2 Likes

Yep, I think Seraphina would react in quite the same way.

Also, Mia might be uncomfortable with some of the suggestions and advices of her mother, but she would still try to apply them. Of course this doesn’t always match with her shy nature and might create some quite hilarious scenes in the end.

4 Likes