The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

I’m glad to hear you say that. Back then it was one of the scenes I poured the most effort into.

Eventually, I’m probably going to remake this fight once I go through with the stat changes, I’m going to try to surpass my past self on that.

25 Likes

Ah, the life-long struggle.

3 Likes

Finally a game I will buy without hesitation. Just completed the demo and I am amazed and entertained and craving for more. The lore is fascinating and finally being a major focal point and an actual King is awesome. I hope this book will continue to update and not abandoned like swords of Rhiveria. It be like some Netflix shows. Lol

13 Likes

Thanks for the glowing praise. It’s vindicating to hear how much you enjoyed the lore. I’ll keep updating the game of course, I’m still working on my other game right now, but after that I’ll come back to the wight king.

20 Likes

is the other game connected to this one?

3 Likes

It sure is. It’s in the same setting a few centuries earlier.

10 Likes

Oblivion? It’s really good so far. You are a killer writer.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @bl00dragon
3-Best-Happy-Birthday-Gifs
giphy (3)

29 Likes

Thanks, that’s thoughtful of you.

17 Likes

Happy Birthday Dnd Dungeons And Dragons GIF - Happy Birthday Dnd Dungeons And Dragons Homebrew - Discover & Share GIFs

24 Likes

I hope you will create Patreon one day because i feel bad for playing such masterpice for free. I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Thanks! I have a ko-fi for now, I think I won’t set up a patreon until I actually release something, but I’m thinking about it in the future.

14 Likes

Nice! Good luck!

2 Likes

@bl00dragon Whenever you get to working on this game again, can I suggest adding a half lizard race as a playable option? I would’ve said half-dragon but Idk how the dragons in this game world behaves so idk if there are any half-dragon races in them. This is more just my personal preference. Edit: Could even make it interesting where the other half of the MC can be one of the existing races. Like a half-lizard/half-elf for example or half-lizard/half-orc.

7 Likes

Light spoiler but at least one of the MC’s parents was a human being, and besides plot reasons it’s also this way for uh… “balance” reasons. Some species are way more powerful than others.

There aren’t really any true dragonkin that could fit the context of the story behind the wight king, but eventually you’ll be able to start the game as a chimeric mutant which can take on reptilian or draconic-adjacent traits.

When you’re a mutant, the fact that you were a hybrid in the first place doesn’t really matter anymore, you will tend more towards the theriantrope than whatever you originally were, and the traits you might have had as a human hybrid aren’t likely to survive your transformation.

29 Likes

Will the mutant race be an option near the beginning of the game like with the other races or something you can possibly get later on? It sounds fun and I might want to try it. Will they also include wings and a tail of our choosing? And will there be transformations for this game later on depending on which powersets you focus on? I think the powersets I can remember were summed up like this.

1. Rage
  2. Domination
  3. Charm
  4. Immortal
  5. Necromancy

I think I might be forgetting one or more of them.

8 Likes

It will be part of the same selection as the other races, but it will have its own more developed subsection with different mutations available to pick from.

It might be possible later on in the story for chimeras to receive more though I’m not sure I will let it run its full course to a theriantrope transformation, because the undead part of the MC should be more important.

I don’t want to reveal too much, but yes transformation is an important part of becoming a wight king and the story, accepting or rejecting undeath is the most important part for the early stages of the saga, but later on there will be… more, of a different scale.

And yeah the powers you focus on will affect how you turn out in certain ways, but they won’t define all of your character, so you can safely pursue necromancy even if you’re lactose intolerant.

17 Likes

I’m guessing it will include stuffs like furs, scales, claws, horn types, tail types, etc. And even including whether those features are from Feline, Canine, Reptiles, Avians, etc?

Now that I think about it. I can even see some of their possible features even playing for intimate scenes. Like a RO who want to feel how smooth your scales are or a MC with a feline/canine’s fur in case the RO just want to fluff you for a while.

Its So Fluffy GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edit: Now I feel like fluffing something but I don’t have any pets.

6 Likes

Something in that vein yes.

And yeah, the MC’s physical features are going to be meaningful in their interactions with other people, in the same way they are in the last chapter of Shattered.

5 Likes

I did mentioned something about a reptile’s prehensile tongue for those king of scenes too but I edited it out since I didn’t want someone reporting my comment again for something like that.

1 Like