The Tower WIP

Inspiration has struck me and my New Years resolution is to finish this one! Mara come as soon as you can! Alright people what do you think a fantasy setting in which a dark overlord enslaves the world and used fear and terror to force all magic users to power the dark tower which enslaves all of humanity. There are different groups of magic users that power the tower in different ways you are a magic user that must either become the loyal servant of the dark overlord or become a rebel and try to topple the dark overlord. You may also try to set up your own dark kingdom treating your subjects as cruelly as the current overlord does it’s your choice. I’m so excited for this. :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent finally we can be the bad guys >:)

There’s nothing like starting a new year with a new project! This sounds interesting, Beezlebub. I look forward to seeing your progress!

I have to get Mara to help first. :3

this sounds awesome!!! we can finally be the villains.

Yes! We can play as villains! Oh, @Beezlebub! Can’t wait! Can’t wait! This definitely sounds like an Rpg so I’ll be waiting to play! Gamergirl has come out now! :x

Wow the idea sounds really good. I can’t wait for the demo.

Hmm people seem to be interested in finally being the evil. You sick little villains you. :stuck_out_tongue:

i shall use my void powers to rule the world

Finally, a CoG where we can be the bad guys! Looking forward to the demo.

Alright I’ll get into contact with Mara but first what are your suggestions? What should the powers be? I’ve kind of narrowed it down to the basic light darkness energy fire water earth air elements but specific powers still need to be planned. I want your suggestions to power this story! :smiley:

Have you been playing overlord?

Err no…

Here is one power idea i’ve got is to manipulate the element into a shape of a weapon.

Hmm maybe. I will add a subject called matter manipulation so you can do something like that.

How about this: time manipulation. You can change time to your own likings or something like that.

What about your element powering your attack like adding flame to your sword or ice to your punches

Definitely that along with you being immune or more durable to your element and weaker to its opposite. I.E. Fire and Water also I’m not sure about time manipulation as you know paradoxes and shit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, one power/ability could be where you can make compressed orbs of whatever element you chose that explodes on contact, or if you have better control, when you want it to. As for a time related power, that can be easily doable. The MC could be able to create time barriers where it changes how time flows. Say someone is in the time barrier that MC created. Time outside the barrier is flowing normally, but to the person in the time barrier might think people outside of the barrier are moving incredibly fast. Another way is where MC could create a time barrier where they can control how time flows for people in it. For one person it could be slow, another fast.

:open_mouth: Awesome ideas guys! Keep em coming. :stuck_out_tongue: