The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

I love how you give us a choice to be straight up villainous. IF should have more freedom when it comes to good and evil. How would it be an IF otherwise if we have no choice but to be good little guy.

17 Likes

The price of a decent author making two games at once. Patience is all we can afford here.

23 Likes

Cause the author right now is working on Shattered: Oblivion for now before they push an update for Wight King.

17 Likes

I’m trying to make going down more villainous paths as interesting as the greyer or more heroic ones.

In that spirit, some of the greatest fights in the saga will be exclusive to the Bastard’s Way™.

Don’t forget surviving. Can’t really write if I’m dead (yet).

Authors are people too, many of us need to go to work to earn just enough money to feed ourselves and pay the bills. I am in awe of authors who are able to belch out 50k words a month, glory to them, but it would be difficult for me to match that.

I have an exhausting, stressful, time-consuming and mentally demanding job, which sometimes leaves me with migraines I have to deal with on my free time, I’m sure a lot of people can relate.

I’m trying my best, I just need time and painkillers.

I understand it can be frustrating to wait, but whether it’s me or another author, we all have our circumstances, being kind, understanding and patient is free.

50 Likes

I live a calm and controlled life and I’m still an overly-tired, lack-of-drive dreg of a person. No explanation needed here. You could devote 20 hours a day to writing and I’d still be impressed with any kind of update.

And even then, there’s only so much you can do while working on two different stories at a time. I also see you in other threads as a player enough. I think you’re plenty fast as it is.

23 Likes

Quality over speed

12 Likes

OHH :open_mouth: Excuse my lack of patience :grin: I didn’t knew this author was working on one of my best games, I did had feeling they both had a pattern :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Apologies @bl00dragon :saluting_face:

1 Like

Users and authors tend to be sensitive when it comes to pushing for speed, even as a complemental joke. It doesn’t help that sometimes when someone’s first language isn’t English, they come across as a bit brash because of the lack of connotations to online speaking.

I can hardly blame you for wanting more from Blood, just keep in mind that forum etiquette practically requires us to exude as much patience as we can. :wink:

4 Likes

It is against the forum rules to ask about updates, so please don’t.

12 Likes

All in the past.

I do not blame people for not realizing, but you have to take the perspective of someone who releases something. The first two, three messages asking when the next update is, are fine. But can you imagine how many of these the creators get if it’s left unchecked? It’s liable to drive one crazy seeing the same question over and over.

I think a lot of people do not understand how grating it can be. And that must be part of the reason why the rule against it exists in the first place.

It’s unfortunate because I think most non-native english speakers mean well but they come off far differently than they imagine. Quirk of learning a new language.

42 Likes

I really hope this game keeps getting updated because i really like games were you can be overpowered!

18 Likes

Yeah games where you are truly overpowered are so far and few in between. It sucks.

13 Likes

I don’t know if I would describe it as overpowered, because it’s technically in-line with what you might expect from the setting, from a character like MC. But hey, feeling powerful is amazing.

18 Likes

I think compared to most the mc is little op

Until the paladin arrives with boss music.

13 Likes

The fight with the paladin is pretty epic ngl

15 Likes

I mean to be fair the mc woke up from not moving for a really long time and fought a bunch of guards before even fighting the paladin so the mc is probably stronger a lot stronger in peak form

7 Likes

It was a joke lol. Even he knew we could get stronger with enough time. We only escape cos he was conflicted

2 Likes

True the mc face apparently was familiar.

2 Likes