The Lost Heir Trilogy

I’ll try again and see what scenes show up between demi-human scenes. I’m guessing it doesn’t matter that I went to the wizard academy at the beginning?

Nope. It only matters that you got knighted at the tournament afterwards. If you’be saved your companions from prison without being knighted, you missed being knighted.

Hey all, can I get an invite to this guide and can someone tell me how to get a level in cleric please?

To get a level in cleric, you have to get a level in priest first. Then anytime you select to get amother level in priest after that, it’ll ask you if you want to be a more militaristic/combat oriented member of the religion - that’d be the level in cleric.

1 Like

@Lucid Since I doubt anyone could have tested this route during beta, what is the replacement reward for the Theo/Thea quest? Since it was previously decided that a barbarian prestige class is too redundant.

1 Like

I suppose the reward is that you can get help from the Norgan people in the final battle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t suppose this is considered a secret anymore, mind revealing the identities of the two new companions? And do we get them both or is this a Peter/Gale deal?

1 Like

It’s a secret to the people who didn’t participate in the beta test.

I advise you to use the spoiler tag if you’re going to talk about the third installment.

1 Like

I would love to share @TheDrake, but @AAO is probably right. I’m very excited to share all of the new juicy details, but I should wait until release. :slight_smile:

Okay, I’m terrible at keeping secrets: I won’t go into specifics, but it’s more like your childhood friend. You have a choice of two people and they can be of either gender. So, kind of like 2 new characters… or 4… like PeterPetraGillGale. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s on the list!

13 Likes

Tell me there is an end where my character still the King and Thea is his Queen.

2 Likes

Royalty dating a barbarian!? How unsightly! There will sure to be rumors…

King are you sure magic wasn’t involved during your courtship? Or a strange looking plant? I implore you to reconsider this… warmonger as queen, even your commoner friend would be a better choice!

2 Likes

One can only wonder about the possibility of royalty dating a Soulburner…but that would surely never happen,right?..right?

5 Likes

Sire , there have been rumors… that you’re courting a Soulburner… while I believe this could be a step towards lessening discrimination towards them, think of the political ramifications! Many people are afraid of Soulburners, many much more so because of the demon war. And don’t forget our relationship with the church!

In all my days I’ve never even dreamed that we’d ever have a Soulburner Queen!

And that’s without getting into unknown god, evil god, vampire, assassin and necromancer.

1 Like

She will be the future Queen of the Norgan kingdom, she is a perfect match for the King of Daria.

1 Like

But she looks so unruly and unrefined, does she even know how to compose herself for Darian court?

1 Like

Does it matter? The people of Daria can accept a Soulburner. I think it’s easy to accept the future Queen of a foreign Kingdom.
And there is not much anyone can do, since she is already named as the king consort and is pregnant with the kingdom heir.

1 Like

Spoilers, I doubt he would reveal that, thats probably one of many pathways

1 Like

But she’s refined and can fit into m’lord. This barbarian of a Queen will never be accepted.

There have been rumors of a coup m’lord.

2 Likes

Sorry, but a the Soulburner is the least refined lady I ever met, even Thea is more refined and less hostile.

Well they can try, they will all fall to Thea’s war hammer.

1 Like