The Lost Heir [WIP] [Closed Alpha Test]

Good news, everyone, I have completed the first third (or so) of my next game! The Lost Heir is a fantasy game where you play as a newly orphaned prince/princess who witnessed the death of your parents by a demon summoner. You will grow in power during your quest to avenge your parents and reclaim your throne.

This is a closed alpha test. If you tested one of my previous games (Paradox Factor or Life of a Wizard) and sent me feedback during the process, I’d really like your help again. This invitation is restricted so that I can limit this test stage to about 50 people. Don’t worry, everyone else, the time will come when I will invite everyone to help me during the Open Beta Test phase. :slight_smile:

So, if you’re willing to help me out again, please email me (not the forum mail system) at mike_walter AT bell DOT net
to get the link. Don’t forget to include your forum name, so I know who you are.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike Walter (Lucid)

Oh, and don’t forget to Like my page: www.facebook.com/LucidsGames

Sent

Sent

sent

sent

sent!

sent

Thank you, testers!

As you know, I made most of the recommended changes and edited the game quite a bit. I’m still working on a few changes as well. I also wrote a little further, but not far enough to share it with you guys yet. :slight_smile:

My schedule has been very full lately and I haven’t had time to write. Sometimes weeks go by with no computer time at all! Two little kids and a full time job does that to a person. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to let you know that the game isn’t dead, but as suspected, it isn’t being written very quickly. It will likely be several months before I have the next section of it ready to be tested.

Thanks again!

Sent

sent

People, read the post. The beta-testing has finished.