The Last Sun a WIP by Createx <$> Group

Actually, @WiReDcHiMpAnZeE how about turning it into a closed room mystery?

Were these new races created from all the radiation.

Not exactly, the radiation did play a part in it though…

What do you mean @Headhunter180? And that game will be out next year or the year after, it wont be out for a while

You’ve never heard of closed room mysteries?

No… what are they?

It’s just like it says, a murder in a closed room, now who dunnit? @WiReDcHiMpAnZeE

… how would i change it into that? That makes no sense… GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!

Use le imagination Wired…

A drunken monkey who fall down through air tubes??

… no it makes no sense @Headhunter108… you cant do something that drastic to an idea it would make the game a completely different game with a completely different plot

Plus i like games involving the apocalypse of the 5 games WiReDcHiMpAnZeE inc. ™ is making 2 are apocalyptic one involves greek gods and the other 2 i am not allowed to tell you about

Not nessecarily… I’ve figured out a way to do so, wanna hear it?

Sure

You are with a group of survivors in one room a group is playing poker, and you go out on patrol, when you get back one person is dead in the room where they were playing poker. Now who dunnit they could be a potential danger to the group @WiReDcHiMpAnZeE

Poison all problem resolved and you can use their stuff or sell it. Or make them inconscience and make them slaves

@MaraJade you and your poisions… Lol

That has nothing to do with my game @Headhunter

You dont see my skyrim assasin with poison dagger and arrows :-))

Yah you don’t wanna see my spell blade reaper… With 100 in destruction! Hez got a freakin huge scythe @MaraJade