The Last Sun a WIP by Createx <$> Group

I played in xbox so no mods for me [-(

Awwwww, the mods are the best paaaart :smiley: I feel kinda sad for yah, @MaraJade

Nahh i have pc oblivion and some mods broken my data saves with 300 hours and i play permanent dead so i can risk too much

I have a question why you america celebrate thanksgiving? Its a religion stuff? I dont understand them in movies seem a dinner where all family eat drunk and discute a lot

It is just a time to give thanks for what we have. It started when the pilgrims had dinner with an Indian tribe that taught them how to grow crops and survive. After that, it sort of became a tradition.

Iam here !

Well they slaughtered almost all indians tribes and stole their land. But spanish did the same in other zones, europeans did really bad things in history :expressionless: Its good rgive thanks

Dont question it, just accept it as a foreign holiday.

Yes i think most of spanish festivities havent any sense too

I am going to ignore that last part.

@Marajade The same reason we celebrate columbus day. also what is up with you and poison? poison is an unnecessary risk why arrive on the scene to kill everyone risking being caught and killed when you can use a bow and arrive on the scene with all hostiles eliminated. You will find corpses are much less dangerous then the living.

@817819
With poison you don’t really need to be on the scene in the first place…

Not that I necessarily agree with it, I’m a man of honor so personally I’d rather face my opponent in single armed combat, but that’s just me. However there are instances when poison may be of use, for instance small amounts of a poison can also be an antidote

The way I see it honor won’t help you protect that little kid but poison and sneaking around seem like a bit of a risk to me. and as for your spanish saying @Marajade My kin have too a saying it goes like this “Never let a woman you don’t trust in the kitchen that’s were the knives are.”

My area has a saying too “Live free or die”

Hahahahahahaha I’ll raise a glass and drink to that… And now for a not so original quote Ladies and Gentleman “I trust everyone it’s the Devil inside them I don’t trust”

Old version: “If they look like a man, smell like a man, and taste like a man, theyre probably a man”
New version: “If they look like a man, smell, like a man, and taste like a man, theyre probably a man, but you never know these days”

Motto of the Nights Watch: I am the watcher on the walls, the fire to stand against the night…
My motto: I am the darkness in the shadows, the flickering of the flame, the guy who’s right behind you, the person hiding in your closet waiting for you to go to bed, the one who watches you while you sleep… Waiiiiiiiiit… Wut?

Family motto: Manu Forti, with a strong arm
My motto: Don’t let me have scissors…

Occams Razor- the simplest answer is usually the right one. Meaning that Dont trust your damned senses, trust two things, your heart and your head, and that when all other possibilities are eliminated the one left no matter how impossible it may seem is the correct answer

Oh yeah and my motto, as well as my family’s is: Veritas et Aquetas en Fide et Fortitude