Tattooed Wings (WIP and Working Title)

By the way ted is a caveman and just lashes out at you

Dum fun

I hate Elizabeth to if she tries again hug me poisoning time i would end kill her even if it’s good she has something psycho

Haha

How will I add poison in

HEY PEEPS,

Update is up hope you lot enjoy thanks again mj

Is this based off of Harry Potter? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Beezlebub If this is based in harry potter im the Emma number 1 fan Go Emma go!! =))

@beezlebuld not in my mind :-/

What reminds you of harrypotter

What do you think to it

Great demo.

Harry potter? but no magic so how? also i think this is more of “In time” mushed with the “Up-side down” Movies :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers @storm glad you liked it

Yeah am still stuck with how’s it’s like Harry potter, well if its as good as Harry potter I don’t mind

Lol I think it’s because Harry was dirt poor and was treated horribly, and had powers he didn’t know he had.

Lol I think it’s because Harry was dirt poor and was treated horribly, and had powers he didn’t know he had.

really but i cannot see harry potter thing :-/ it could be just me :stuck_out_tongue:

@Storm The main character doesnt know that have powers?? i don’t think so lol. I think he knowledge it very well. :wink:

@storm may not have any powers its a lot different from harry potter

No just the part where your asking around the train station for the correct platform made me nostalgic and remember Harry asking around about the platform 9 and 3/4. Lol good theories though.

haha oh yeah

Oh ok. Harry potter great books.

Why? i really cannot see Harry Potter? /:slight_smile: never mind it is my view that is flawed if i cannot see harry potter then :expressionless:

@aera

So in te game you look for platform 51 Harry potter he look for a platform to