Red Candle {WIP}

@Miki
It’s never too late to say anything :slight_smile: Even “Your game is bad and you should feel bad” xD
@Doctor
The “Game Over” if you haven’t died is a game over to indicate that you have reached the end of the demo and I can’t be arsed to show you a proper “You’ve finished the demo” screen.

Oh no! I love the game too much even though I’m having trouble with the puzzles. =D>

Ah I’m sorry I guess I made the puzzles too hard :-"

Haha, I think that’s my fault since I rushed through it the first couple times and not read it thoroughly. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Miki
I feel your pain :frowning:

@WubWub117
Exactly, I’m still stuck but I’ll have to start over again.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with hard puzzles… As long as we don’t have to work about taking a shotgun off the wall and becoming a Nola Sandwich…

(THIS ENTIRE COMMENT IS ONE BIG SPOILER)
Chapter 2 Puzzle: green, turquoise, pink
Chapter 3:

-Nola
1 - Pull right lever, but pulling the left will bypass one of Kiara’s puzzles
2 - September, entering “July” will reduce your chances of a good ending
3 - Heart or Arch. You win Kiara’s favour if you pick heart which increases chances of a good ending and I’m still working out benefits of the arch. Don’t pick the star one.

-Kiara
1 - Third Floor
2 - Second lever. Pulling the first one does nothing, pulling the third or fourth will slightly lower your chances of a good ending.
3 - Same door Nola went through. Again, don’t pick the star one.
(END OF SPOILER)

Also, Chapter 3 is finally finished.

Gosh darnit that’s two weeks in Annabelle’s cell :))

OH GOD NO TRIPLE POST!!! D8

Over the next few days I’m going to take a break from writing and do some drawing for the game. There’s a piece in Chapter 2 that I, for once, am actually very happy with. That chapter will probably be image-heavy though, since 4 characters are introduced (Technically Irina makes her first appearance in Chapter 1 but yeah).

I will be editing the final part of Chapter 3 (With Laura) to advocate for a premature ending. (I love premature endings >:D )

Also it’s my birthday today! <:-P

Happy Birthday!
One less year until retirement!

@Doctor
Dang.
@Aquos_Boost
Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

Thank you c:

@Aquos_Boost
Happy Birthday! <:-P

@Everyone

thank you for the wishes c:

@Wubwub117, Dang what?

I could go for a Nola Sandwich right about now. >:)
Translation: I will make you suffer by making the wrong choices in Chapter 4 >8D

happy late birthday! :3 @Aquos_Boost

your art work is amazing :smiley: i think my old art teacher would love you haha xD

so far your game is a ton of fun :slight_smile: the puzzle with the bakers dozen tripped me up a bit (even thou you have the answers poster i wanted to try to solve it myself.) my math was off xD i used 29 instead of 366 x.x

oh right there’s an error in chapter 4. line 43: Invalid expression at char 15, expected OPERATOR, was: VAR [true]

just in case :slight_smile: i thought it’d be nice to let you know :slight_smile:

@kazizk I’m glad you had fun with the game and like my artwork :smiley:
I’m working on the chapter right now, so I’m going to hide the chapter behind the error >:) Sorry I’m a bit rude too but I’m generally nice c: