Powereds: The Academy

Power negation could be an interesting one. Coming into physical contact with someone and then them being unable to use their powers so long as they remain in contact

2 Likes

I looooove the idea of a pocket dimension power!!! Do we get too choose what it looks like? Do we get to go inside it?

thanks for the tip!

the power dampening was that when i wrote it, but lf you turn off the powers of the opponent then the fights will be no fun, so i went for the power reducing instead. Also it would take some serious coding, but i’m really lazy for long codes XD but thanks for the interest! i’ll add ur name to the thanks list

the going inside and puting stuff there are certain but I’m not sure about the designing part

The stats page looks like you mashed 3 different hero games into it.

Really love it

it’s more than three, with a personal touch i added. Also some of them have been used in multiple games. And last but not least, almost any idea for any story has been already used somewhere. Many of the paintings and different art pieces are just the same idea from different perceptions and with different personal touches. I’m not comparing myself to an artist or anything because i’m far less talented in these stuff than artists, I’m just saying that I’m not the only one doing those kind of stuff :man_shrugging:

1 Like

also those stories are why i started liking superpower stories. Every alumni aquires the style of their mentor.

if you have any ideas on how to make a better stats screen, id be glad to hear them :smiley:

1 Like

I actually thought of some powers potentially, unless you think they may be to overpowered. Weather manipulation and probability manipulation

1 Like

i mentioned probability manipulation int the powers i discarded, and i was thinking of using the elemental powers instead of the weather one. It’s more versatile and can cover the best part of the weather manipulation too. But thanks for spending time on it! :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it falls into any of the other powers, but something like healing? I know there is the option for self recovery, but something that also allows MC to heal their allies.

1 Like
Spoilers

The biokinesis power was for that kind of stuff, but as it was too versatile for any mortal storywriter to include in their story, i discarded it.
But, the spoiler part of my speech is that i intend to add this one ability for powers like healing factor, invisibility, etc, to be able to use them on others other than yourself. But thanks for the time you spent! :smiley:

3 Likes

i spent 2 or 3 months for all these ideas qnd i hope i wonhave to reveal them qll before the game release XD

2 Likes

By the way does anyone know if a private forum can be made? i may need it for some future testings :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oi @AAG Pathogen Manipulation?!?
That could be an awesome OP power, this can be used to create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause and or heal all forms of viruses and pathogens that may afflict organic life-forms.

2 Likes

What about creation of golems?
And if is too op then limit it to one

1 Like

How about the Power of Atoms the power of nukes.

1 Like

Or undead summoning make your self a army of the dead.

1 Like