Powereds: The Academy

That’s like a long metal rode right?

This is really cool omg can’t wait to read the story and the powers are fantastic I can be all my favorite heroes at once I am more of a villain guy myself but I ain’t complaining lol

2 Likes

Correct :+1:

Well, as an italian saying goes, you will find bread for your teeth! You can actualy choose if you are a hero or villain

3 Likes

Awesome lol

2 Likes

Funny enough, i was gonna add that with a little difference in the game even before you said it, but i was going to use it for the next book of this series (which i hope will be good enough to become a series, because i’ve more or less prepared the plot for the other parts XD)

3 Likes

Epic can’t wait

For some reason, I was never able to choose telekinesis. It appears there’s variables that makes certain powers available based on your background but nothing makes telekinesis selectable. Other than that, thanks for the variety of powers and customization. Take your time and enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

How many words is this story?

poor back ground should have it all, i’ll check, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

How do you check that XD?

1 Like

looks like you are right, thanks for finding that bug! were the rest of the powers okay?

1 Like

Ooh you have pocket dimensions. A power I’ve always favored since reading the webtoon, Rebirth. Quite an exciting plot idea you got here.

2 Likes

If you have written the story in Word you can see it at the bottom on the computer (the parts where you make a decision do not count unless they are relevant) although there is no problem if you make an estimate, at least that would give us an idea of ​​the extension of your history.

If by story you mean the whole story,I haven’t written it yet, and if you mean the one which you are already seeing, it’s around 1000 words i guess

1 Like

I am just thinking about what tipe of powers together would make me the perfect in every way hero or villan but I don’t know lol

It may be interesting, I’m waiting for updates :wink:

I also found a little typo

1 Like

Okay, it’s for the story to last a bit so it doesn’t feel too short but not too long.

oh thanks for that!

@AAG Just a little forum tip, if you type the @ symbol and then the name of the person you are responding to, you can make things a lot more concise.
Example:
@randomdude Thank you for the tip!
@Jackpot1776 Looking into it!
@somebody Yes I can add that!

But the game looks cool! Good luck! :grin:

1 Like