Powereds: The Academy

Isn’t that just a form of matter manipulation?

1 Like

No idea but I just want Nukes at my finger tips.

1 Like

Eh lol @AAG just go to the Superpower wiki or Powerlisting. It has the greatest collection of superpowers known to humankind. With over 10,000 pages known from every single possible source like comics, movies, video games, anime, manga, cartoons, stories/novels and even card games and board games :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is the exact power that MC later gets in Hero Rise…

1 Like

Oi @Empress_Nightmare, i’ll be using the healing powers which i said a bit before your message for healing purposes but thanks for trying :smiley:

@12066021 if you look at the creative powers description they’ve got that part covered, but thanks for trying! :grinning:

@Arcane_warrior as i said before, and also in the edit part those two are just too overpowered for a mortal writer to use in a story without ruining it’s true potenial, but thanks for trying!

Oi again @Empress_Nightmare Yeah i’ve seen those, most are just variations of the same power, and some i have read theyre description but they couldn’t be used in the plot, and the rest i was too lazy to read XD

it is and as i read somewhere in the forum, they said it didn’t really use it’s true potential, though if you ask me, it was great anyway.

1 Like

@AAG

This fandom even shows which powers negate each other…

Like you gave some powers that obviously behave like water and fire… That will DEFINITELY messes this up cause except in that very difficult route there’s a chance to select that kind of powers which makes the given powers completely useless and nonsense.

(Sorry if mentioning this here bothers anyone)
For example in one of the CoG WiP @LordHavoc Power Grab MC and their twin got a power to imagine everything to existence but MC has a disorder called Aphantasia, which makes MC unable to virtually imagine anything thus making their power utterly useless but their power kinda evolves into power stealing…

yeah i’ve read that story, can you tell me which powers contradict each other? because i tried to make it in a way so that you could any two qnd not have qny plot problems

Some of the powers you wrote either comes under the same category or in sub-category
Like Animal Shifting and Shapeshifting?!?

1 Like

by the way what power do you people like most, because some of those which i created look q bit op, and unless i find a way to sopve that problem i’ll have to delete that power, which i really am not excited qbout.

2 Likes

i meaned shapeshifting as shofting into other human looks🧐 if you really think that those two are confusing i’ll edit theyre description

1 Like

Power Dampening and Power Enhancing are definitely opposite powers, they negate each other.

Basically Shape shifting is like Mystique while Animal shifting is like Skin walkers

3 Likes

Well, I generally like those powers that alter our bodies and give us power; like the composition of our body in metal or other material, the transformation of our body into plants or humanoid animals and the powers that derive from these.

OK then. but they’re still under same power group…

visual confusion

not if you don’t use them on the same person

This @AAG for an example.

roger that!

They are also called Therianthropes or Therianthropy and lycanthropy is the best known of this condition of transforming into a humanoid with animal qualities.