New Hosted Game! "Breach: The Archangel Job" by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi

Well, they were few, and mostly scattered throughout the game. I’ll mask my co-author, and if it’s significant enough for us to bring back then we’ll bring it back.

I’ll definitely keep this in mind for the next game.

Also, Taco Deadpool is much better than the name Bishop gave his own partner.

Romance option for Kaz is only available at his third and final hangout when he’s back at his own apartment. Carly is the only romanceable crew member that can be romanced as soon as her second hangout.

Thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed the game! :smile:

And yes, some of the romanceable options have their own preferred sexuality. I wanted them to feel a bit more than just a simple buffet line of character to romance. These are people with their own personality and opinion. Most of them are bi for the sake of choices, but some of them are also homosexual(Justin), flexibly homosexual(Hayne), and hetero(Kaz).

You might wanna tag that one as spoiler.

And yes, it is possible. You have to shoot Rook twice, make sure to antagonise him as much as possible, and then finally, shoot Rook on last time in the standoff.

You might wanna tag that one as spoiler. Please be mindful of them. :sweat_smile:

You may use this format to write spoilers in. [spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

And yes, it is possible for a anyone in your crew member to either die, be mortally wounded, or live through the events of the last chapter unscathed. Same goes for Greg. You can also save them if you try hard enough.

Yes, she is an RO. :smile:

You have to gain enough relationship points with her, by either staying silent in conversations with her, or let her heal any wounds you may have. At the end of chapter 3, she will come to your safehouse, you will need to invite her inside.

Thank you very much! I’m glad you enjoyed the game! :smile:

I guess, if enough people want to romance Michael, I can make him at least an option to be romanced in the next game. I’m not saying you can straight up romance him, I’m just saying you can try and see what happens :sweat_smile:

Don’t know… I’m not gonna be working on two games at the same time, so as soon as I’m done with Afar: Mad World, I’ll get right to writing the sequel.

Don’t worry, I already have much of it planned out so it shouldn’t take too long.

It is a bug, and I’m currently writing a fix right now. I will send it as soon as I can.

13 Likes

Wait! Raquel is an RO? Ooooh, this game just got even better!!!

2 Likes

Okay, so this might be a dumb question - but how do you use the cheat codes?

1 Like

:arrow_down:

Apparently it’s only available in the full game.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Congratulations max you’ve done it!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the release! Been looking forward to this for a while, though it’ll seem like I’ll need quite a bit of time to go through it all!

One thing though, I’ve gotten up to Chapter 1 Part 2 (the Church raid), and I think there’s a continuity error where Mouse’s gun changes from a SIG P226 to an M9 Beretta.

1 Like

Loved the game on my first playthrough. Playing the game on Steam, and trying to find out however… are Steam achievements disabled on New Game Plus?

1 Like

:confetti_ball::tada:Congratulations on the release!! :tada::confetti_ball:
This is one of the greatest games that has been released and it has always been one of my favourites since I found it and and I’m really happy for you, congrats again!! :smile:

3 Likes

Yo quick question about the game tried to buy it but something happened like thiss

Best send this to support. CoG should be the one handling this since Omnibus concern.

1 Like

image

I see you with these RWBY references, author.

1 Like

I just finished my third playthrough of the game! its sooo good! two of those times i romanced gabriel haha xD i love him

Here’s a fanart i made of him uwu! hope y’all like it <3 (this is my first time uploading an image so idk if its going to work, lol :"v)

23 Likes

This isn’t spoiler tagged properly. Might wanna fix that.

1 Like

I saw the notification from hosted games omnibus and went “FINALLY!!” I’ve bought it and will play later today

That last post of mine will just have to do as is. I’ve tried editing it 5 times now.

You need to put for every paragraph.

I have a question that has probably been answered before but I can’t find it… Is there something going on between Gabriel and Raquel? Like a romantic relationship or something?

1 Like

Don’t take my word for it but I think its hinted that Raquel has a crush on Gabriel.

Ah, so someone did that too lol

Same, but for the comedic hilarity its worth it.

1 Like

Just finished the game! Hot damn, that was a real fun time. I played as a silent gal who only used pistols and melee, like a real B-tier action movie. Went full 100% weeb mode and used a japanese character/mask/weapon. I kinda just wanted to feel like Katana, I guess.

I think I’m gonna take a break for a bit and get the other RO’s another day, I just binged through the whole game. Great story, seriously. Glad there’s a NG+ too!

3 Likes