New Hosted Game! "Breach: The Archangel Job" by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Join The Archangels on their bloody campaign against the Chicago Mafia, to take them down by any means necessary. Play as criminal vigilante alongside them, or play as an informant and secretly work against them. Roll the dice, and survive the deadly consequences of your actions.It’s 30% off until November 21st!

Breach: The Archangel Job is an 822,000-word thrilling interactive crime novel by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi, where your choices control the story.

Explore the rich background and personalities of your motley crew of international criminals as you wage a war against the mafia throughout the game. With the randomized dice system, no gameplay will ever be the same, and your skills are half of what you need. To survive in this world, you’re also going to need luck. Good luck!

Your randomized fate and destiny awaits you!

• Play as male, female, trans, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, or asexual.
  • Romance more than 10 characters with their own different backgrounds and personalities.
  • Plan and execute 2 critical and meticulous heists.
  • Scale down the side of a high riser after a daring kidnapping.
  • Explore the underground black market hidden under a church.
  • Customize your player's appearance, gear, and weaponry.
  • Survive a deadly FBI raid.
  • Become Chicago's most wanted criminal, vigilante hero, or betray your crew as an informant.
@MichaelMaxwell and Ben developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
86 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: Huge congrats guys for getting this out. Great game as I remember from the demo.

11 Likes

Is this not available as a standalone app for the Google Play Store?

1 Like

It’s available as a standalone app for Android users. The link on the first post direct me to the standalone app itself.

4 Likes

It’s finally live! Great job to @MichaelMaxwell and the guys who made it. loved the demo can’t wait to see the whole thing.

4 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Is there any news about the greg"s shop bug

3 Likes

Thank you all for waiting! I’m absolutely thrilled for the release and so far I’m absolutely nervous at how many bugs i’ve managed to leave behind :cold_sweat:

I’ve sent all the bug fixes me and my co-author have managed to fix for the day. It should be fixed soon, hopefully. I don’t really speak for HG, I just send the bug fixes.

24 Likes

Im unable to buy anything at gregors shop not sure if im the only experienced this??

3 Likes

You’re not the only one. It’s bugged. I’ve sent the fix. It should be uploaded soon. Hopefully. Very sorry for the inconvenience… :sweat:

6 Likes

Been looking at this for a while. One thing I have to note is that when I took a look at the Google Playstore reviews, I’ve seen many reviews saying there are many portions of the story that are just downright racist and discriminatory against black people.

I’ll get the game for myself and see what the truth is, but this definitely isn’t pretty. I truly hope it’s just smoothbrains on the review pages again.

8 Likes

If only other hosted games and cog’s had the word count of this- a tremendous feat and a great story to read,well done for creating this cant wait to see how your other wip’s go

6 Likes

Now to wait until the list of cheat codes inevitably comes out

3 Likes

It’s the same guy that’s review-bombing all of our games.

27 Likes

… What the absolute hell is going on. I am shaking, scared, and confused.

29 Likes

I see. Must be botting all these accounts then. That’s a shame, not sure what he has to gain from this, but that’s a question that’s been asked to the ages hasn’t it? Hope this situation gets resolved soon. Will start playing the game soon.

4 Likes

Scripting troll kids who are botting accounts on the playstore, I suppose. If these truly are trolls and the things they’re complaining about isn’t in the story itself, I recommend contacting Google support and flag this to get their attention. I’ll also flag them as spam.

Don’t let it get to you. Chin up man, you just released a 800k word story. You’re a fucking champ in my book.

32 Likes

The names are all simple two words instead of ones people would realistically put, and they sound like pre written scripts that don’t have any details. It’s fake don’t worry

4 Likes

I am confused, worried, but also glad, and a little bit scared…

17 Likes

Listen it’s fine, just focus on the actual good reviews and have a little fun, come back in a while and you’ll see

4 Likes