New Hosted Game! "Breach: The Archangel Job" by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi

I’m still just reading the story for right now, but I really enjoyed the demo that was released and I’m sure the full thing will still be just as good.

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell just focus on this community. Those comments are written by a troll user. You can see how almost all of the replies (from this site) are positives and grateful for the game.

4 Likes

What are the cheat codes

1 Like

Dont mind them

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure by now people are aware here that you are definitely not in the wrong for the false information provided by those individuals in the reviews. If people come to question you about it or come to make you look bad/harass you, always remember there are many people here who have your back :blush:

8 Likes

Don’t worry. It is not personal. Every release gets them these days.

8 Likes

Congratulations, man. I admire the amount of work you put into this game. If the demo is anything to go by, then this would surely make it into the top 10 COGs of all time.

Quick question though, can I play it now, or would you advice me to wait until the bugs you mentioned are fixed. I waited till now, I could definitely wait a few more days if it’s necessary

7 Likes

Oh man i don’t think i can wait anymore…

I really gonna cry cuz of the bug…

3 Likes

I came across the Greg store bug, but it’s still very playable beyond that. Just adds a unique challenge considering the circumstances.

4 Likes

I wanna give a name for my mates

2 Likes

I am absolutely glad and thankful for this community, and I would be absolutely happy for people to keep a cool head and not throw anything at anyone… All I could ever want is for people to enjoy the story that I’ve written, and I would be happy no matter what to have such a supportive community. :sweat_smile:

Despite the many setbacks, even in the release, I will not be provoked, or angered, and I everyone can remain calm and not stoke the fire… Seriously. It’s bloody damn stupid.

They’re somewhere in the… um… closed and forbidden thread :sweat_smile: I’ll send it to you in a PM.

We’re working on that right now. Hopefully it shouldn’t take more than a day.

13 Likes

Does anyone konw what the cheat codes are

1 Like

I’m a bit tired now, so this’ll be the last time I’m PMing the cheat codes. It’s pretty common knowledge if you can find the old thread. It’s somewhere in the WIP section if you can find it…

I would like to thank everyone for truly making this an easter hunt for the cheat codes. :joy:

15 Likes

First congrats!

and

Thank you for the most wonderful NPC tribute character you created for me.

Now, down to the ugly business of being a game developer – The absolute worse thing you can do is to take unactionable and false feedback to heart.

I know that your story is not racist and discriminatory because I’ve read it and helped tested it. So, the reviews saying this are non-actionable … meaning you can’t do anything to address a non-existent issue.

There are things that Jason and CoG will do to combat this problem and as shown by posting in the thread, Jason is on top of this… but from your standpoint, that of the author/developer… there is nothing for you to do.

Take the reviews that give you something actionable (ie the bug dealing with the store) and work on solutions. send in fixes as you have been and realize that you have done something very good here.

Trust me on this, as you have trusted me before … and congratulations once more. You and Ben did a wonderful job.

29 Likes

I have remained totally away from the wip after the first demo years ago. However, I know of its quality and the amount of time and effort both of author and the community.

I recommend people read the demo even if not buy it. Give the rating they cool see on the demo alone.

I won’t buy it because It is not for me but I will gladly give the good rating it deserves due to the original premise and writing.

13 Likes

Left a review on google play in the hopes that at least some people will glance at it before taking the bate and jumping on the unreasonable/fake hate wagon. I mean jeeezuz I cannot imagine what an emotional rollercoaster you had to go through with this release :worried:

Now about the game: :heart:
Finnished the story without Gregory’s goods and will play again when the patch comes out. Oh yeah, small thing: when Mouse reads his fake name for the first time, it is not capitalised ‘free’ instead of ‘Free’. Not sure if it’s even worth fixing, doesn’t change anything really :sweat_smile:
It’s a great, amazing fun game, one of my favourites now; years of work went into it and it shows!

So,
Cheers, no fears!

13 Likes

The update for the store bug is here and I am beyond excited. I have been nothing but excited since today started because of the release of this book!

6 Likes

@Eiwynn Thank you so very much. It means a lot to me to know that I don’t have to worry about the reviews. I was honestly worried, confused, and a tad bit angry, but I really wanted to try my best to keep a clear head, as I hoped everyone could.

And thank you very much @poison_mara and @LastLau for the review. :smile:

Oh nice! Well then I guess everyone can go ahead and play it properly now. Terribly sorry for the mess of a launch :sweat_smile:

I hope everyone here has a wonderful day, much love, and much thanks to the staff for all the wonderful help! :heart:

14 Likes

The Greg shop update is finally here
Am going in!!!

1 Like

Was that an AH reference with Mogar and the port-a-potty heist?

2 Likes