New Hosted Game! "Breach: The Archangel Job" by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi

Can i get the cheat codes listlink too pretty please? I tryed searching the wips but couldn’t spot it.

1 Like

Same, if it wouldn’t be a bother would putting them in the thread be okay?

1 Like

God mode = withgreatpowercomespotato
Unlock everything in shop = hesshaungilmore
Change your stats = eatyervegetables
$500,000 = loadingmother
Golden gun = daggerdaggerdagger
Max relationships = cantyouseeimlonely
More luck = thehousealwayswins
Reroll dice = thereisnospoon
Note that loadingmother and thehousealwayswins can be entered multiple times

62 Likes

Hello there, your game really rocks. I’m loving it so far, is the update on iOS too? :), thank you for making such an amazing game.

3 Likes

My game version is 18338. Not sure if that’s the fix.

The iOS fix is ready. Check for game number 18355 under credits.

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell is Megan a ro?

1 Like

Oh my gosh you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this. Watching the progress from the beginning and it’s finally happening.

1 Like

When your family says you have to get ready for the party but you see the Shop update is up:

source

Let’s play this awesome game!!! :grin:

9 Likes

Super freaking happy this got released!! An entrance exam is coming up, and I’m super stressed, I look forward to playing this.

Edit: card got declined, so that’s fun >:((((((

1 Like

I was so upset to see just how many negative reviews got spammed but I hope it will even out soon. This game was such a treat to play and really one of my favorites. It’s a huge accomplishment to make such a massive game so congrats on the release!

4 Likes

sorry for the silly question, how do I use the cheats?

When you end a chapter or appear the Change difficulty menu. You can access it from there.

yeah, i remember it was like that in the demo but I don’t see it in the game
sorry for my bad english

Don’t worry about it, I understood. At the start of every chapter after Chapter 1 - Part 2: “The Archangels”, choose the option “Change Settings” then choose “cheat codes” then type in the codes you’d like to use.

okay, I’ll try, thanks!

I tried what you said and I can’t but my sister was able to use the cheats, maybe it’s a bug, I’ll try reinstalling it
update: I reinstalled it and I still cant lol

Then I don’t know :thinking:

It’s meaningless. They called my story, The Parenting Simulator, racist. It literally never mentions race at any point. They called Sword of the Slayer homophobic. Ditto for Moonrise, ironically. Just ignore it, and hope you get enough legitimate reviews to drown out the fools. I’d say based on initial momentum this seems more likely than not.

17 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Bought it as soon as I got the email from CoG, been waiting on this since you took the demo private! I can clear away the pile of money in front of my screen now :stuck_out_tongue: