Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Did I miss the memo or something? Because I could have sworn that taylor was a boy too and not just a girl.

Iā€™m not sure because I always select that Iā€™m attracted to girls, but it may change based on your orientation.

It was changed, now Taylor is always a girl.

From what i just read i suppose the realise date will be sometime next year around january?

You are eternally hungry and have to spend every living moment of your life knowing there is never going to be enough food to fill your stomach. Just staying human and not eating everything in your sight is a battle unto itself.

Thatā€™s good enough of a weakness for me.

That or I interpreted this universeā€™s wendigos wrong.

@Zad
I think that the wait is worth. I personally could wait for the full version tooā€¦

1 Like

I mean sometime next month late june or early july i hope for the next update. But i dont mind waiting 6-7 months till full release.

What other touches might anyone else like with this game?

One thing I really liked was the options to play as someone not interested in sex, but still could fall for someone.

I went aw, with this line with Chantal

Youā€™d love to get closer to herā€¦ thereā€™s something about her that makes you want to hold her hand.

Or like this line with Wendy:

You think even the most frightening monsters deserve love, and wish you could be the one to give it to her. She has a quiet charm.

12 Likes

Are all characters bisexual? So if my character is the same gender as the other they wonā€™t mind? Just a random question ( i have only played as a straight male)

@Zad
No, I donā€™ think so. I saw them talking about the options in another thread (before I joinedā€¦ Iā€™m a new to the forums too).

Same i didnt have a account until couple of days ago but i was just curious on the way characters react to your sexuality.

I apologize in advance for this. Just had some fun trying to think of variations on the whole ā€œTo err is human, to forgive is divineā€ phrase.

For a goblin:
To err is human, to solve it, design.

For a werewolf:
To err is human, to howl about it, lupine.

For a succubus:
To err is human; to woo, Valentine.

For a wendigo:
To err is human; to soothe, calomine.

For a vampire:
To err is human; to bleed, incarnadine.

Taylorā€™s mom
To err is human; to experiment, Frankenstein.

23 Likes

I personally like that the creator gave us that option. Iā€™m not really into self-insert type of stories or something like this but I want to actually relate to any of the characters in the story, even if that means to create the character myself. And for the choices and actions we get to make, well, itā€™s like a video game for me. Like what are you going to do if you were in their place. I would still prefer to keep distance between me and Chantal even if I can get romantically attached to both boys and girls. And Wendy, well, I would like to get know to her but not to the point where I would like to persuade a relationship with her.

3 Likes

Im a bit curious are Werewolves the strongest and Wendigos the fastest? What are the vampires the best at? It just seems that vampires are rich people that are anti social. With slightly better abillites than a average human.

1 Like

The Werewolf and the Wendigo are the best monster for physical stats.
The Vampire has others advantages like being immortal, rich, not going berserk like the Wendigo, etc. Their strength is not physical attributes.

1 Like

Vampires are not immortal only the succubi is but i can understand that the vampire might have better vision and senses as well as maybe smarter or more cunning than all other species.

1 Like

No, they are.

The Wendigos are also immortal.

1 Like

How they arenā€™t immortal? They donā€™t die of old age.

1 Like

The vampire mother in game diedā€¦ literally she died of a disorder so she isnt immortal

Of a rare vampiric disease, they donā€™t die of old age.

2 Likes